Please no bashing just a simple question....

All I want to know is if the neck from my RG350DX (wizard II)

i.e:

Will fit in the GFS V body

i.e: (Invalid img)

now I think it wont because the back of the V body has the four screw holes in the shape of a square while the RG one is in more of a irregular trapezoid shape..

Or does it not matter?

Also, does a edge 3 fit in it?
you will probably have trouble fitting it in as the ibanez is not a standard shape and the scale of the neck could be different to the one you want to change
its not changing its just a body, and i wanna take my ibanez neck off and put it on that body
Quote by nefootball80
its not changing its just a body, and i wanna take my ibanez neck off and put it on that body

Yes but the neck may have a difference scale length than what designed for the body. The body already has a place for the bridge, so the neck you choose will have to be compatible with that placement.

Also, as long as it's bolt on, you can just redrill holes or add/remove material to make the heel fit the pocket.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I have both an RG and the V kit from GFS. The RG and the GFS V are not the same scale length, meaning THEY WILL NOT WORK TOGETHER. the edge 3 will probably fit though.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ