Is there anything I can do about it besides cutting my hair short? I was thinking I could either cut it off and hope that I have enough hair that it wouldn't be noticeable, or I could try seeing if someone at a hair salon could do what they do to untangle dreadlocks.
I had one of those, it was a BITCH to comb out.
I'd help you, but you've been mean to me.
Feel my vengeance! Muahaha!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
un-knot it silly!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Can they even untangle dreadlocks?
Anyways, I say just cut it out. If your hair is long enough I am sure it won't be that noticeable.
Right?
TOTAL BRO
Water and a hairbrush. Go to work on that knot, expect quite a lot of pain.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
get drunk and then untangle it, then you won't feel the pain, and you'll have a cool new do by the end of the night
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
pics or GTFO
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
if you use the cut it option it is important to note.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by JRex
Can they even untangle dreadlocks?
Anyways, I say just cut it out. If your hair is long enough I am sure it won't be that noticeable.
Right?

I've heard that they can, but it takes several hours, several hundred dollars, and quite a bit of pain, but I've just got the one knot.

Quote by Mr.Cuddles
if you use the cut it option it is important to note.
*fail combover*

I've got really thick hair, so I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't have a bald spot.

Quote by ryand111
pics or GTFO

I guess I'll try and get a pic of the back of my head.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Sep 4, 2009,
You tried using a comb like a brush didn't you OP?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Get some conditioner and put ALOT of it on and around the knot....then you will need a comb and a brush .

firstly comb it but dont push it in to the center of the knot, just kinda brush the outside "layers" if that makes sense. This will make it hurt alot less. Then as you start to make the knot smaller you could go onto the brush and pretty much do the same thing. the brush will get rid of a small knot fater than combing , but are usually quite painful and useless on a big knot...

really keep going but it will take along time...... also if you can pry the hairs apart with your fingers it will be much easier... Oh and keep applying conditioner!!

see girls know everything
fill sink with water and put a ton of salt in it, then put your hair in it, take it out, pour some more salt onto your hair, then let it dry.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Alex Vik

I've got really thick hair, so I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't have a bald spot.

not yet. but you will once you cut your hai out and look like this
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by funny_page
Get some conditioner and put ALOT of it on and around the knot....then you will need a comb and a brush .

firstly comb it but dont push it in to the center of the knot, just kinda brush the outside "layers" if that makes sense. This will make it hurt alot less. Then as you start to make the knot smaller you could go onto the brush and pretty much do the same thing. the brush will get rid of a small knot fater than combing , but are usually quite painful and useless on a big knot...

really keep going but it will take along time...... also if you can pry the hairs apart with your fingers it will be much easier... Oh and keep applying conditioner!!

lol see this is why its great to have girls on UG, a guy would never be able to come up with this
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Whenever I get a knot I rub it between my fingers, like the thing people do for "money" and that always works. Although if it's real big it might not help.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Mr.Cuddles
not yet. but you will once you cut your hai out and look like this

that looks like a young me and that has happend to me when i was young are you stalking me
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Condition the hell out of it, sir, and comb gently for a while.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Here's your pic (for those who asked).

My hair's really curly so it's hard to see where it is, so I've circled it.

Quote by osXtiger
You tried using a comb like a brush didn't you OP?

No, I used a brush like a brush. I haven't used a comb in about three and a half years.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Sep 4, 2009,
I had a HUGE knot the other day, that had been building up. It took me like 10 minutes to get it out, and I only really used my fingers.

Just use your fingers as a comb with the help of a brush, and it'll come out quickish. Just be a man, and take the pain, at least it's a lot better than a kick in the balls.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Oh my God. Are you..... are you quite sure that isn't a bird nest?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by funny_page

I'll try that, thanks for the help. I just need to figure out if I have any conditioner (I use 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner).

Quote by SteveHouse
Oh my God. Are you..... are you quite sure that isn't a bird nest?

Quote by ryand111
that looks like a young me and that has happend to me when i was young are you stalking me

noooooooo... let demot pic explain y.
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Conditioner and a comb.

Wash your hair first, then put conditioner on.
It's not hard people
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

*looks at pictures*

Oh you poor bastard, that is going to hurt alot no matter what you do.
However, you were still mean to me, thus I have a grudge.

*leaves thread*

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
*looks at pictures*

Oh you poor bastard, that is going to hurt alot no matter what you do.
However, you were still mean to me, thus I have a grudge.

*leaves thread*

I still don't know what I did...