Someone I know put my brother in the hospital by beating him up badly while he was passed out, now he didn't wake up yet. I wanna do something to this guy now.

I'm very pissed off now. I was thinking of hitting him over the head with a peice of wood and hitting him repeatedly. This guy is like 23 or something and im like 14.

Any ideas for what I should do?

EDIT:
He got sent to another hospital because they couldent treat his condition.

EDIT 2:
My sister just delivered the news and this happened last night.The cops probably already found out. I'm gonna go check up on my parents. And no i'm not burning down his house I don't take things that serious

EDIT 3:
This guy thought she was cheating because they were like passed out on each side of the couch. My brother has face fractures and internal bleeding in the head and my neices want their daddy back. This guy gave her girlfriend a broken nose too.
I don't know what to do now. He's in jail but don't know if he's getting out.
My mom is trying hard not to cry. I'm very pissed off.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Sep 4, 2009,
Don't do anything rash. If you have proof, go down to the cop shop. The bastard's going to be charged.

Let the law take charge, because you don't want to be on the wrong side in this situation.

I'm sorry to hear about this...this is really disgusting to hear about.
Do what you feel is right IMHO causing massive trauma is pretty justifiable. Situations and emotions like yours predate law and order, so I wouldn't necessarily make it your sole deciding factor, but you are pretty young...
My God, it's full of stars!
=\ hows your brother doing?
you should probably not try to screw with someone twice your age he will probably kick your ass to

my brother just got put in the hostile to with 2 shattered wrists and 10 broken ribs and a collapsed lung i know how your feeling right now
The police won't solve anything.
You can't solve anything.

Welcome to Earth. I'll be your guide for today.
Sorry about your brother

Not much you can do, don't screw with the dude, you don't need to end up in the hospital. And the cops probably won't do anything.

Sorry though
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
kill the guy with something like a piece of pipeline, but first solder some iron points onto it so it smashes his head completly
I'm going to be responsible and say go to the police. But I'm also going to say that if I were in your position, I'd be getting a very massive amount of revenge on that asshole right now.

Edit: But don't kill him. If he dies, you can't flaunt your revenge in his face.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by DeadWhisper
=\ hows your brother doing?
you should probably not try to screw with someone twice your age he will probably kick your ass to

my brother just got put in the hostile to with 2 shattered wrists and 10 broken ribs and a collapsed lung i know how your feeling right now

holy ****!

PSN: reldask
So I should let the law handle this?

He doesen't live far from me and he's always outside his step having a smoke. I can just go smack him over the head then let the anger flow.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Forget everyone's advice that just left comments.

Burn his house down...like to the ground nothing but ashes. Do it.
Quote by michal23

LOL, YAH MAN FUK DAH POLICE, 420!111!!

Shut up. Wait for the law to take it's course and don't act as a vigilante, that only makes things worse.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by michal23

Your pessimism is represented as a mere annoyance than it is acting as a realist.

The police can bring this guy to justice, whether they will or not is up to them.

Your call TS. I'd be mighty pissed, if you're going to take this guy out, you need a team of 5 or 6 people.

I still say get the cops involved.
Quote by silversoulcage
Burn his house down...like to the ground nothing but ashes. Do it.

As long as he is the only one living there. If he has family, don't even try this.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
As long as he is the only one living there. If he has family, don't even try this.

Touche.

Seriously though...just call the police, why would you even get on here and ask? 911..dial it or tell you parents...seriously kid.
Quote by IEatOrphans
Don't you think maybe your brother did something to deserve this?

Just saying.

I don't know I'll go ask around.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
i don't think you should, but i'd maim the guy. shoot him in the knees or something with a mask on...

no don't do that. its a bad idea
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Scrape on his car text saying "I KNO WAT YO DID YESTERDAY". He'll never suspect a thing, It'll only make him paranoid and then POW!! you go all Batman on him
Last edited by WantsLesPaul at Sep 4, 2009,
It's really your call. None of us are feeling what you are right now. The smart thing would be to tell the cops. But honestly, if I were you I'd be trying to figure out a way to get revenge.

I wouldn't fight him though. He's 23. Eventually he'll just come back and kick your ass.

Quote by IEatOrphans

Just saying.

That's a good point. There's always two sides to a story.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by IEatOrphans

Just saying.

NO! SOMETHING I LIKE WAS ATTACKED, IT MUST HAVE BEEN BLAMELESS!!! /911plug

I'm not saying that you're ignoring anything, TS, but make sure you consider what happened before doing anything rash. Actually.... don't do anything rash. You aren't this guy .

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Just Andrew
LOL, YAH MAN FUK DAH POLICE, 420!111!!

Shut up. Wait for the law to take it's course and don't act as a vigilante, that only makes things worse.

No, being a vigilante only makes things worse for you, sometimes the cops cant enact justice becuase of the law, but if you take things into your own hands, those same cops will throw you in jail. Its a broken system, we need the days of the wild west, where things where settled with a draw
Quote by ethan_hanus
No, being a vigilante only makes things worse for you, sometimes the cops cant enact justice becuase of the law, but if you take things into your own hands, those same cops will throw you in jail. Its a broken system, we need the days of the wild west, where things where settled with a draw
Yeah, but people get swept up in emotions too easily and they think that vigilantism is always justified.

Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
If snything like that ever happened to my good friend, sister, dad, etc. I would get like 3 or 4 people and go beat the **** outta that guy. If you actually decide to do anything, dont go alone seriously. That can be a bad situation... i know. But btw, the laws not gonna do ****. The cops ****in suck at evening **** out. The guy who beat your bro up isnt gonna get in much trouble... unless your bro dies, which i hope and know wont happen. Sorry your families goin through this man. **** like that really pisses me off. But if you do decide to go talk to this guy. Don't go with the intention of kicking his ass. Be ready to **** him up, but dont make that your prime goal. Just talk to the guy and if you must, **** him up.
i need a famous quote
criminal record gets sealed at 18, just thought i'd let you know that.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Crossover-
Pay some gay *****s to rape him.

BBEST IDEA EVER
i need a famous quote
I realize this is the pit, but isnt this a music forum?
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
if physical violence ain't you thing theres always this...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)