Page 1 of 2
TBPOSLAQTSOYPS

So, the object of this thread is to figure out what that stands for. If you have a guess, post it, and I'll tell you what words you got right.

Your hint is that I can't give you one; I would post a picture, but I'd get banned.
Two Bloody Pieces of S*** Lying Around Queerly Trying Something Obligating You're Peace Shenanigans....?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by herby190
TBPOSLAQTSOYPS

So, the object of this thread is to figure out what that stands for. If you have a guess, post it, and I'll tell you what words you got right.

Your hint is that I can't give you one; I would post a picture, but I'd get banned.

The Biting Pear of Salmanica...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by biga29
Two Bloody Pieces of S*** Lying Around Queerly Trying Something Obviously You're peace talks....?

Okay, if I just leave the letter, it's wrong, if I leave the word, it's right; by the way, you might want to seek therapy..... your guess disturbs me....

T B P Of S L A Q T S O You're (different form of the word you're, but I'll take it) P S
Quote by SteveHouse
The Biting Pear of Salmanica...
Actually, it's spelt Salamanca, but kudos for getting it.
Quote by herby190
Okay, if I just leave the letter, it's wrong, if I leave the word, it's right; by the way, you might want to seek therapy..... your guess disturbs me....

T B P Of S L A Q T S O You're (different form of the word you're, but I'll take it) P S

Wait, no I fixed it...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Them Black People Only Seduce Latin American Queens, Therefore Segregating Ohio Yet Pleasing Spaniards.

Yours is definitely better then mine....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Them Black People Only Seduce Latin American Queens, Therefore Segregating Ohio Yet Pleasing Spaniards.

Sadly, you didn't get a single word right.
Quote by chaoticfables
Thirty Blasphemous Potatoes that Originally Shat in Los Angeles Quietly Towed Some Oranges. Your Penis Sucks.

Meh.
Same goes for this one.
Quote by herby190
TBPOSLAQTSOYPS

Two Bad Professionals Observe Silent Laments And Quantify Transvestitism Sucking Orange Yoghurt Pervading Semesters.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Two Bad Professionals Observe Silent Laments And Quantify Transvestitism Sucking Orange Yoghurt Pervading Semesters.

The only word you got right is and.....

For those of you who are actually trying, be sure to read all the previous ones and see what they got right; Steve House is doing the best so far.....
Quote by RobinTrower12
The big, pimple on some languid aristocratic quail thinks such obscenity you pursue sucks.

0 right....
The biting pear of salamanca laughs and questions the seriousness/sincerity of your post something?
Last edited by D&DLover at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by BlitzkriegAir

I am choosing to believe that this is the correct answer.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by D&DLover
The biting pear of salamanca laughs and questions the seriousness/sincerity of your post something?

Wow, that was pretty good. As above, all the correct answers have the word, the wrong ones just have the letter.

The biting pear of salamanca laughs and questions the S of your P S?
Quote by SteveHouse
...the size of your penis, sir.

I was actually considering doing something like this, but I knew The Pit would get it too fast.
Quote by herby190
Wow, that was pretty good. As above, all the correct answers have the word, the wrong ones just have the letter.

The biting pear of salamanca laughs and questions the S of your P S?

Seriousness of your Post, Sir.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Seriousness of your Post, Sir.

None right other than "of your", but getting a bit closer to the first word.
...Sense of your Post, Sigmund freud?
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Page 1 of 2