Hi,

Im looking for a new guitar and I'm getting kind of annoyed. The reason for this is because I can't choose between many guitars. Everything I look at lacks someting. Ive read like a milion reviews and guitars and can't make up my mind. So my plan was listing everything I want in a guitar and if you could suggest something that owns pretty much everything that I want then please say so becuase I can't find it. I play metal. I would have bought the schecter damien FR but then I heard the Hz EMG's are ****. Then I would have bought the C-1, but apparently it has a thick neck and I dont want to pay alot for something thats going to anoy me like a thick neck.

What I want in my new guitar:

1. Pikcups: I dont mind EMG's, though if they are EMG's they must be 81/88 and not hz. Duncan designed or w/e is also cool.

2. Bridge: I want a licensed, or real floyd rose bridge with a tremelo bar.

3. Body: No real specific shape that I'm looking for, however I like a thin'ish fast neck and prefferably no pentagrams or **** on the neck lol. Like the evl cort series which I would have bought if it wasnt for them.

4. Price: I have about $600 to spend on the guitar, though where I live the price would probably differ from yours. Doesnt matter paste it anyway.

5. Sound and tone: Obviously it has to have a good sound and tone, espicially high notes. no buzzing etc.

Thanks alot
Quote by heineken101
1. Pikcups: I dont mind EMG's, though if they are EMG's they must be 81/88 and not hz. Duncan designed or w/e is also cool.

Wait... WTF is an EMG 88??
And also, you probably want an ESP (LTD) in that budget for a Floyd and a fast neck.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
LTD and the Washburn X50 Pro are both great.
Also, some Ibanez S series are good in that price.
You're probably going to have to sacrifice certain things no matter what at that price. Not alot, but if you could save up to about $750, you'll be able to get everything you want in a Jackson or LTD model.
Could you be more specific with the ESP's? Know pretty much everything about the Jackson. Ive looked and read about them. But the ESP I dont know alot about. What model etc should I be looking at?
Last edited by heineken101 at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by JagerSlushy
Wait... WTF is an EMG 88??
And also, you probably want an ESP (LTD) in that budget for a Floyd and a fast neck.

Was supose to be 85.

Want a noddy badge for spotting that?
The LTD 401 series would be what you want, if you go LTD. The ones with the Floyd Rose's are usually at around $700, though you might be able to find them on sale, or used on eBay/Craigslist, or whatever.
Customization isn't illegal ya' know.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
lol^

Why not just buy the guitar the the emg hz's and swap them out later?

Not sure what amp your playing through but if its not a good one you won't be able to tell if they are good or bad anyways.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ