Im looking for the best amp in a budget of 500-600 USD. I mostly play hard rock, metal and heavy metal. I don't have where to try them so I want ur opinion. All I know is that MGs are not a choice.
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
any other suggestion?
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
any randall amp will work great, the smaller ones might fit into that price range, and for rock marshalls work good too
Quote by Lemming16

+1 it's an awesome amp.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by Lemming16

Great clean + blues/rock amp, but I'm not sure it can get metal on its own.

I say look into some of Bugera's other offerings, such as the 6260, 6262 and 333 and 333XL. Maybe the 1990, even.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
line6 spider 3 you get so many chanelz for teh money an diferent sounds dont beleive wat ppl say they do sound good

I'M KIDDING PLEASE DON'T GET A SPIDER

For the sake of being on-topic and not spamming, I've heard the Peavey Classic 30 is great. Try looking used on craigslist. Just check every day or so, so you can see the different prices and deals on amps that you can get. There are some older Mesa models that show up regularly in your pricerange (the DC, F, .22(+), .50(+), studio caliber series). And Mesa's can definitely do metal!
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Last edited by BD 425 at Sep 5, 2009,
Apparently there's a Peavey 6505 112 combo coming out soon (not +). I'm kinda biased towards Peavey amps but from what I've heard they're great for metal.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
No one knows what the 6505+ 112 will sound like, but it comes out in October/November, so it isn't that long of a wait for them either. Definitely an amp to watch.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Are you gigging? And do you use pedals or does it need those qualities on tap?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Raijouta
No one knows what the 6505+ 112 will sound like, but it comes out in October/November, so it isn't that long of a wait for them either. Definitely an amp to watch.

Isn't the + already out? I thought it was the original that's coming out. 6505 112.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by falconthefirst
Isn't the + already out? I thought it was the original that's coming out. 6505 112.

Nope.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-6505-112-60W-1x12--Tube-Combo-Guitar-Amp-582106-i1445921.gc

And I think the 6505 is a typo cause it says 6505+ on the amp
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.