My iPhone paid for itself today.
I went to GC to poke around. Saw a used Schecter (Gryphon - never heard of it) and messed around with it. It played and sounds descent enough. They had it tagged at $329. I checked reviews and pricing with my iPhone. I saw one on eBay for $175. They matched it.

The LP copy is a mystery. It's Japanese and seems to be built really well - but it's gutted. My ex-roommate gave it to me.

Not for nothing, as douchie as some GC sales reps are, they've been taking care of me.

never seen a LP copy of that brand but looks good
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
HNGD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Thanks. I think I'm done for a while now.

...yea right.
Nice job with the price match (Didn't know they matched eBay).

and I found a pic of the ventura in their 1982 catalog (bottom left)

seems to be a V-1003

the V-1001 and 1002's went for about $100 back in the 70's, so I'm assuming the 1003 went for about the same when it came out

info from http://www.catoosatrading.com/ventura_guitar.html more info about them can be found there too

Cheers and HNGD!
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
sweet! you could try asking on japanaxe or the tokai forum to see if they recognise it, but at least you've got a catalogue pic and some other info already
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?