A short while into my life as a student I basically gave up on cooking as I had previously known it (that is to say thinking of meals I might want to eat, buying the ingredients for said meals and cook it).

This takes effort and forethought. Nowadays my routine is simply to go to the shops by things that sound like they're probably the small ingredients of a meal (spices, vegetables, cheese etc) and the things that are definitely a 'main' bit (Meat etc) and then, when it comes to meal time, look about for what's in and put them in pans fairly randomly.

Sounds wonderful and exciting (and easy) I thought but there are side effects:

I eat a lot of horrible, horrible meals.

However, sometimes they VAGUELY work into what could be called 'palatable'. FOr isntance, tonights was quite alright:

Mushrooms, chilli, salami with some lea and perrins fried (in the pan I used last night to cook corriander chicken) with pasta.

What do you eat (assuming you live on your own, no one wants to hear boring parent meals)? Can you actually cook? Do you plan meals? How do you go about the whole process?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
bison pene topped off with a tasty anal excretion sauce with a nice hint of nipples
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
I can cook pretty well and sometimes plan a little ahead. Sometimes, I plan it out all day then go home and make it. Usually, though, I just wait until I'm hungry and see what I have that seems like it will satisfy my hunger.

I have found that I really enjoy putting a thin layer of cream cheese on my cheeseburgers.
I've got two moves: Shake... and bake...

Not really I can cook quite well, I just don't go out of my way when I cook for myself.

Right now though I made some vegetable soup which I'm eating with some sandwhiches. I originally meant to eat a banana but look what happened.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I can cook, but the real expertise of my culinary experience comes from my creatively decorative plate arrangements. Smiley faces, dragons, pretty much anything.

My parents make these great things called Deer Balls (venison, wrapped in bacon cooked with jalapeno peppers and onions)
Goodness gracious me!
Last edited by Bizarro at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
I've got two moves: Shake... and bake...

Not really I can cook quite well, I just don't go out of my way when I cook for myself.

Right now though I made some vegetable soup which I'm eating with some sandwhiches. I originally meant to eat a banana but look what happened.

My move is Slice and Dice

Not only do I suck at cooking, I also suck at eating.

Right now though I ate some chicken strips that I ate with some Macaroni. I originally meant to eat whatever my mom made but look what happened.
I'm actually a great cook, one good recipe that is easy is just dice up some chicken breast stir fry with some peppers, mushrooms, onions etc, and eat with rice, maybe add in some herbs and spices aswell. Quick and tasty.
Bacon-wrapped sausages smeared in BBQ sauce and sandwiched between two kobe steaks.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by daytripper75
I prefer Slap Chop personally.

Then you'll love my nuts!

I make a decent lemon pepper chicken breast, and can pan fry good chicken... Other than that, I pretty much let my girlfriend cook to her heart's content

I always wanted to learn how to cook awesome food, but alas, I don't have the patience

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I made a pretty awesome sandwich earlier. It had 2 slices of toasted Country Harvest 12 grain bread, a hot chicken breast, black olives, fried jalapenos and red peppers, some fresh garlic and french onions, lettuce+spinach mix, honey mustard, a couple dashes of Frank's Xtra Hot, and a pile of feta cheese.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
This has been done before, and it failed miserably. If this one doesn't, it's because you're a mod.

I'll post some stuff later, although none of it has meat, as you'd expect.
cat hair, peanut butter, garlic and tomato paste... Nice

But seriously... I love the simple things... I like basting chicken breast in a lemon and oregano dip and then dipping it in crumbs (not necessary) then while pan frying it you add some thai sweet chilli sauce... mmmmm
Last edited by leotus at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by LegsOnEarth
I call it Pizza sandwich
Preparation: Place 2 cooked pizzas on top of each other & enjoy

Just about everything I can cook is a breakfast food........ eggs, omelets, french toast..... now I'm hungry.........
This could be the poster-child for clean eating. Light seafood and peas with plenty of protein and fiber make a refreshing yet nutritious combo. When cooking the shrimp, you’ll see them turn opaque and pink, but watch closely so they don’t overcook. It can happen real fast! To stave off possible hunger later, make a pot of rice (extra points for brown rice!) and serve your shrimp and veggies over it. Garnish with sliced avocado, and you’re all set to enjoy this beautiful shrimp and pea rice bowl. https://meal5.com/simple-healthy-recipes/how-make-shrimp-and-pea-rice-bowl

I can cook, but I rarely do since I work a lot. The last thing I made was vegan pasta primavera. I put ghost pepper tortilla chips on the leftovers.
Ingredients
Beer

Special Equipment
Pint Glass

Instructions
1. Pour beer into pint glass
2. Drink Beer
3. Repeat

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Ingredients
Ass

Special Equipment
Wet wipe

Method
Apply wet wipe to ass at least 15 minutes before serving.
Eat.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
At least the pit cooks better in 2017. Some of those things sound atrocious. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
my recipes are meh!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Kensai
I've got two moves: Shake... and bake..

Neither of which saved you from that train.
he baked when he should have shaked. 
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
At least the pit cooks better in 2017. Some of those things sound atrocious. 

Well, most of them were like 15 back then.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Well, most of them were like 15 back then.

Nah theyre like 40 now and sad
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nah theyre like 40 now and sad

I thought being sad was a requirement to being a regular in The Pit?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by aerosmithfan95
I thought being sad was a requirement to being a regular in The Pit?

Sure but aged sad.

Like a fine wine etc...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster