My friend, Sean, told me he had to ask me a question yesterday. I bugged him all day to ask me but he wouldn't. So, he told me that he would email the question to me and I got the email today. I was expecting him to tell me he's gay or something but it's about a girl and I don't really know how to help him.

Quote by Sean's email
What is all this crap about Nola? I've been asked often if I was going out with her. Is she sending meh signals, cause, I'm just NOT getting them. xD (that's a face...)

She has sat with me everyday for the past week, I think -- maybe more, on the bus.
There is more, but I'll get on with it, brah.
She had some notes in her backpack that I tried reading today. She took 'em before I could read them. She said that it had stuff about people on them. People I knew. That I knew "VERY, very, very, very, very, very, very" (Yeah, I counted the very's) well, and that I would probably risk my life to save them.

Mhm.. PFFT. So, I don't know anyone 7x-very-well at Avoyelles, except myself.

I just want to know, am I imagining it, or is Nola hinting something?
*cough (yeah, I used it)*I don't want to be like Hess and misinterpret these signals*cough*
Or, I can go all conspiriacy on your ass. Is this a plan between Nola and whoever to set me up to FAIL?! Haa... [:

Like I said at school though. It's not very important. You're probably like, "what the **** man; how dumb can this hole be?" Ahha. What I need is a second opinion. And I really couldn't say it outloud today, because there were people around me that know Nola. People as in Gerald, Aurora, Savana, Michelle Constintine (4th Period.), etc.. Very risky.

AS I SAID (well, actually I typed it...) ABOVE, DO NOT TELL THIS TO ANYONE. Pls. Or I'll have to set your fro a-fire. Mk? *twitch*.

PS: It's a manlaw. No betraying a fellow man unless your have extreme dislike for him. Especially not to a social group, public, women, or authorities. At least, I believe it goes something like that...

Wow.. I actually managed to type a lot on this subject.. Damn over achiever-ness. >: O

I've never really had to deal with anything like that and I can't really help him.
My question to the pit is, How do I reply to this email?
Cool email bro. ?
Schecter Sunset Custom FR
ESP LTD Ex-50
Vox VT50
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Macbook Pro, Alesis GuitarLink, Logic Studio 9
PS: It's a manlaw. No betraying a fellow man unless your have extreme dislike for him. Especially not to a social group, public, women, or authorities. At least, I believe it goes something like that...

*clap*
Wow, way to break man law.

I should ban you for that. Honestly.

But maybe ask in the relationship thread? I know it isn't your question, but it is still a relationship related question.