Ohk, the school tallent show is in 4-6 months, and my friends and i have decided to form a band and completely blow away everyone. We all have played our respective instruments for quite some time, and we will be able to quickly pull together and learn 1 or 2 songs. But i need a song that will entertain the audience, while making it a preformance to remember. Genres: Hard rock, metal,screamo,emo,hardcore.
-Jake Blackwood
Quote by guitar351
Ohk, the school tallent show is in 4-6 months, and my friends and i have decided to form a band and completely blow away everyone. We all have played our respective instruments for quite some time, and we will be able to quickly pull together and learn 1 or 2 songs. But i need a song that will entertain the audience, while making it a preformance to remember. Genres: Hard rock, metal,screamo,emo,hardcore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag

It sounds like you need this. Fairly well known (anyone whos played Sonic will love it) energetic and not too difficult, assuming one of you can solo fairly well.
4-6 months is a hell of a lot of time. You could easily get 5 done in that time, or at least my band did when we started.