Sup Pit dwellers.

Which Free MMORPG is the best in your opinion?

I don't really feel like paying for WoW even though I know I'd like to give it a try, but since times are rough and my nerd urges haven't decreased at all, I want to know your opinion on what I should play. I've been playing Shaiya lately. It's a pretty cool game, but maybe there's some that are better out there.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
If you want a free ride, prepare to be disappointed.
98% of free MMOs are utterly horrible.
If you actually have the money, get WoW and just pay for a couple months, get two game cards or something.
That is a game that is worth the money you put into it.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

kinda obvious

A comprehensive list to mmorpg and mmfps's
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by SpartanTHC
Runescape...

This is possibly the worst MMO I have ever had the misfortune of playing.
Don't go here.
Quote by SpartanTHC
Runescape...

Prepare your flameshield.

I don't know why there is so much Runescape hate though. I played it at one point a few years ago and for a free game it really isn't too bad. I thought it was pretty fun actually.
Silkroad Online, Forsaken Mu, Perfect World to name a few.

Quote by daytripper75
Prepare your flameshield.

I don't know why there is so much Runescape hate though. I played it at one point a few years ago and for a free game it really isn't too bad. I thought it was pretty fun actually.
Ah, same here.

....and since I'm the honest guy, I admit, I still play it... just not as much as I did in the 6th grade. xD
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
everytime i think of wow, my cravings for it come back. dont start if you dont want a huge wow withdrawal. play guild wars, maple story, flyff, rappelz, or maybe cabal online
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by raincoffin
If you want a free ride, prepare to be disappointed.
98% of free MMOs are utterly horrible.
If you actually have the money, get WoW and just pay for a couple months, get two game cards or something.
That is a game that is worth the money you put into it.

Hmmm then that means there's still about 2% that are good and aren't WoW. Which one's are they?
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
wow is just a pimped out version of runescape.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by eggo_boi_15
lol guild wars isnt free lol
No subscription so it's a helluva lot cheaper than WoW, plus it's good because the developers have money.

stratkat
What's club penguin about? O.o
Quote by angusfan16
Quote by vegetassj4
Hmmm then that means there's still about 2% that are good and aren't WoW. Which one's are they?

They have all already been said. If you want to play WoW pay for it or do the private serve thing.

There are not that many more options out there.
Quote by vegetassj4

About 2%? I would say exactly 2%.
And honestly, I have no idea, I'm not going to waste hard drive space and valuable time by trawling through the muck that is free MMOs, bit by bit.
And the percentage was a metaphor. I could have said "a zillion" if I had wanted to.

Quote by Mr.Cuddles
wow is just a pimped out version of runescape.

You had better be sarcastic.
Runescape

Sometimes I play it if I'm EXTREMELY BORED
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by whitenihilist
They have all already been said. If you want to play WoW pay for it or do the private serve thing.

There are not that many more options out there.

Well if i enjoyed Shaiya and it's not a very good game according to many people then you should be able to tell I'm not that picky. Just throw some games at me and I'll check them out.
Quote by angusfan16
Rappelz
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by vegetassj4
What's club penguin about? O.o

an acid trip where penguins can talk and ****

edit: sh1t not fck
Quote by vegetassj4
Well if i enjoyed Shaiya and it's not a very good game according to many people then you should be able to tell I'm not that picky. Just throw some games at me and I'll check them out.

Then look at this list posted earlier:

Quote by centorium

kinda obvious

Thats all we can do for ya man.
Quote by centorium

kinda obvious

to true, please Google it, if that fails, search bar it.

If you want an online fps, get combat arms or wolfstein enemy territory.

Edit ; Gaming thread, reported *
a little lost.....
Last edited by Davo Ownz at Sep 4, 2009,