Page 1 of 2
O_o

They're...so...cute!!!!

How could they do something like that???
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I was eating when I started that video........
I almost threw up.

I'm not going to become vegan, but holy ****; explain to me how that' legal!
Meh.
That vegetarian crap and the end kinda ruined it.
But I don't know, I don't really care much about animals anyway.
I mean, sure, if I had a dog and it died, I'd care.
But when it comes to some chickinz or something, somewhere in the world getting killed and stuff.
I see no reason to care.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I'm repulsed. Although when they said to go vegan at the end, it kinda cancelled out what I saw. I'm horrible I know. But there should be laws against this.

(I still think PETA sucks)
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Pro tip: This was posted this afternoon. That thread was trolled epicly. We felt sorry for the chickens and lulz were had.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Wow, I almost want to go vegan now.
I would be vegan if it wasn't so damn expensive.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
D=

I'm not going to become a vegetarian but there's got to be a better way to do things
+1

I couldn't watch all of that video. But I can't say I'm repulsed enough to stop eating chicken nuggets.
thats just cruel... i cant belive this is legal

but like others said the part about going vegan ruined the video, makes me see it just as propaganda
imo its wrong for them to discard these animals lives simply because they are of no profit to the industry, and especially in the manner that they do it.

however, people tend to personify them. they are not intelligent enough to know what is happening to them, they don't have emotions like we do, but we tend to assume they do. Also, chickens were raised specifically for the purpose of use by humans. we created them through the process of domestication.

what they're doing is fvcked up, but i'm not going to become a vegan, vegitarian, or cry over it in any way because of it.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
How could people be so spineless? Surley there must be other ways to stop this other than being a vegan/vegeatarian?

It needs to change.
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
At first I lol'd when I saw the male chicks going into the grinding machine.
Now i feel like an epic asshole
love is love // return to dust
Quote by carmen barlow
How could people be so spineless? Surley there must be other ways to stop this other than being a vegan/vegeatarian?

It needs to change.

The "Become a vegetarian to stop people from eating meat" is nonsense anyway.
I mean...
"Look at us, we don't eat your delicious, tasty meat, because it's wrong and subjectivity doesn't apply to us!"
"lol k"
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I could've sworn I saw something like this on How It's Made. They treated it like it was perfectly normal, too.
Quote by maXterbat0r
I could've sworn I saw something like this on How It's Made. They treated it like it was perfectly normal, too.

yeah i saw something about chicken sexers on Dirty Jobs. they neglected to mention the part about them grinding up the chickens they didnt want.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!

but srsly... yeah animal creulty is pretty nasty. PETA is retarted but at least they got the right idea... kind of?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by tsukoyomimoon
Stronger race survives.

It would be funny to hear you saying that after being robbed/having someone close killed.
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
*lolfail*

but srsly... yeah animal creulty is pretty nasty. PETA is retarted but at least they got the right idea... kind of?

If the right idea is hiring hot chicks to protest naked for an organization that puts down more animals than it saves, then yes.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
looks tasty
i wish they had a TV channel with this looped all day :3

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozOo0RZTro

this song should be the soundtrack for the video

U R SO FUNI OLOLOLOL. I W4NT 2 B AS ORSUM AS U OLOLOLOL!!!!11!!1!!

Fuck you.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Sep 4, 2009,
Can someone give me a briefing, I am really squeamish when it comes to animal cruelty.
a little lost.....
Has anyone noticed the narrator sounds like Morgan Freeman.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Davo Ownz
Can someone give me a briefing, I am really squeamish when it comes to animal cruelty.
They throw these little chicks onto this fast moving conveyor belt, and then the workers pick out the males who can't lay eggs and throw them in a grinder. Then they rip the beaks off of the females. If the chicks fall off the conveyor belt they are left on the ground struggling to get up.
Quote by SteveHouse
If the right idea is hiring hot chicks to protest naked for an organization that puts down more animals than it saves, then yes.

lol, that was cool
but some of the things they want are very, very dumb.
watch the pen & Teller episode on it.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
bipolar much

Come again?
You're not even remotely funny, I hope you realise that. Stop trying and go away.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I don't even wanna watch...those poor chicks
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Page 1 of 2