Page 1 of 2
so for the last month or so ive been doing alot of tramadols. Like popping 3-5x a week. Pretty high doses to.

and on tuesday night i took some tramadol with 30mg adderall. And i didnt get much sleep and when i woke up i had class at 11 so i popped another 30mg addy. and after i got out of class i smoked some with no problem.

Then once the adderall wore off i started feeling like ****. I had a 6olcock class so i thought some weed would help with the comedown. and it did at first. but when it wore off i started panicking and **** and got real nervous but it went away in likt 10 minutes.

so when i got home i went to smoke again and i took like 4 or 5 nice GBs. about 10 minuets after that i had a full blown panic attack. A really bad one. I thought i was gonna die. And because i was high i wsa thinking all these crazy scenarios of how i was gonna die. Ive had bad trips on shrooms and it was amazingly just like a bad trip. I thought i was gonna die. I was convined i has having a nervous breakdown or a heart attack. This went on for about 2 hours until i fell asleep. I even went and told my mom everything and she helped calm me down.

So the next day i still felt like **** and i had acid reflux for some reason. But now im feelings better.

So all of you who have had panic attacks id love to feel how they affected your life.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Maybe if you didn't pop pills like candy, this wouldn't have happened.
I have an anxiety disorder, and I used to get tons of panic attacks. It's gotten a lot better since I stopped smoking weed/tobacco and drinking caffeine. I also have acid reflux almost every night though. My doctor said the acid is caused by stress linked to the anxiety. I don't even eat acidic foods and I still get it.

It sucks.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
......what did you learn?

(I have panic attacks for no apparent reason. They're garbage, but once you learn how to spot them they get surprisingly easy to manage.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

2 Years ago i smoked way to much pot, and freaked the hell out and then told my mom what was going on because the high wouldnt go away (in my head), but... I went to the hospital and it just affected my life so much even now sometimes, I fear that it will happen again...

they say it's all in your head. But.. It's always hard to get it out.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
i used to have them all the time. one time i got one in walmart and passed out on the floor not fun
love is love // return to dust
Quote by mattbellamee
2 Years ago i smoked way to much pot, and freaked the hell out and then told my mom what was going on because the high wouldnt go away (in my head), but... I went to the hospital and it just affected my life so much even now sometimes, I fear that it will happen again...

exactly. Anytime my heart elevates slightly i think im about to have another panic attack. I dont even want to go out anymore cause i think i might have one.
Quote by D&DLover

+1, Seriously...
Quote by mattbellamee

When you say it wouldn't go away, do you mean you felt unreal/like you were living in a dream for a few months after the bad trip? Like you still had the visual effects of the high even though you weren't high anymore? Because that's exactly how I was.

I still get the feeling sometimes, but it's not nearly as unpleasant anymore.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by D&DLover

This, man.

I've been substance free for 21 years and I get panic attacks. The fact that you seemingly load yourself up with whatever chemicals you can get your hands on makes me have no sympathy for you.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Are they prescribed to you, and do you take them in the right doses?
My God, it's full of stars!
I overslept slept for two days.

I wasn't sick or anything, so I thought it was pretty scary.
Quote by Dreadnought
Are they prescribed to you, and do you take them in the right doses?

nah nothings perscribed to me.
Quote by i love alanis

THEN STOP TAKING EM
My God, it's full of stars!
Judging by just about every post of yours I've ever read, I have decided that you, TS, are an idiot.
Check out my band Disturbed
You know popping pills like fucking tic tax might be the reason. I've had two panic attacks a week since I was 12, and they suck worse than almost everything else in the world, so just stop popping... you seem like someone who thinks drugs are never the problem though so if you don't have fun becoming syd barret.
Last edited by wizards? at Sep 4, 2009,
My best friend gets panic attacks and I absolutely understand how it can have a huge impact. However, smoking pot and drinking alcohol is very dangerous when taking drugs like Adderall, which are combined salts of methamphetamines. They are often taken with benzadiazapines like Xanax and Valium and what happens is it amplifies any effects of the alcohol or pot. Sometimes, as in your case, neurotransmitters go haywire and you end up with an attack like that. I say cool it with the drugs, not that I'm against them or anything, but they're not a good mix with mood altering prescriptions.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
Quote by Dreadnought
THEN STOP TAKING EM

He's got it!
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by i love alanis

What the flying fuck are you doing taking the pills then?

Here's a tip: stop taking them.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Chris Schementi
My best friend gets panic attacks and I absolutely understand how it can have a huge impact. However, smoking pot and drinking alcohol is very dangerous when taking drugs like Adderall, which are combined salts of methamphetamines. They are often taken with benzadiazapines like Xanax and Valium and what happens is it amplifies any effects of the alcohol or pot. Sometimes, as in your case, neurotransmitters go haywire and you end up with an attack like that. I say cool it with the drugs, not that I'm against them or anything, but they're not a good mix with mood altering prescriptions.

Exactly. I had panic attacks every other day or so from the end of winter to the beginning of summer and it sucked, but I find it hard to sympathize with TS when the attacks are likely self-induced and totally preventable.
Quote by Dreadnought
THEN STOP TAKING EM

.......I don't think I understand.

Why didn't you give this thread the lock right there

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by D&DLover

This
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
How ****ing stupid are you? Stop popping unprescribed pills.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Chris Schementi

...Really? So if you're mentally stable before you smoke the weed, will it just amplify the effect pleasurably? Because I actually take 25mg of extended release Adderall on prescription.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
1. If your going to take pills at least take oxycodone or hydrocodone NOT Tramadol it's weak ass hell.

2. Pills are HORRIBLE for you. Not trying to be an ass but you brought this on yourself. Please at least do your research first if you would have you would have know side effects include panic attacks.

3.Uppers and downers DO NOT mix well.

Not trying to be an ass but please do research before you have a seizure or die. I would hate to read your name in the obituaries.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I had a natural panic attack, from and overwhelming does of emotions and realizations, and a decision I was torn up about. I forgot how to breath. That was scary.

And then some asshat, who was THERE when I was freaking out and stopped breathing, went on ahead to mock panic attacks, calling them gay seizures, and saying that I was exaggerating and that they're nothing. I'm still debating on punching him in the face when I see him, any loss of control is frightening.
call me Shelby

Quote by Dreadnought
THEN STOP TAKING EM

Ding ding ding we have a winrar
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
stop taking pills you ****ing idiot

i was smoking pot about once or twice a week, then starting having attacks
I stopped, and guess what

I STOPPED HAVING THE PANIC ATTACKS
it went on like i was high for about a month straight, with extremely bad migraines
slowly it got better, and im at a point that im mentally stable again
ill have an occasional one or have a migraine, but stopping cigs/weed/caffiene/alcohol worked wonders

I kinda regret it I guess, but it really put my life into perspective
Last edited by Gates67 at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by D&DLover

sig worthy?
perhaps!
Quote by Calibos
I was rolling a cigarette when I noticed a tiny spider on the inside of my rizla. I quickly lobbed some tobacco on top, rolled up, and smoked that bitch. Felt pretty bad after.

Formspring

SO CASH
It's your own fault it happened to you, you stupid fuck.. Try being someone with actual social and anxiety issues.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that you didn't have a panic attack, you had a dumbass attack.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by D&DLover

This. Really, I couldn't take you serious when you told me you were taking more drugs to solve the problems drugs were giving you.
"These pills are prescribed to people who have problems that I don't have, so I bet I can take as many as I want with absolutely no negative side effects!"
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ilikeguitar90
When you say it wouldn't go away, do you mean you felt unreal/like you were living in a dream for a few months after the bad trip? Like you still had the visual effects of the high even though you weren't high anymore? Because that's exactly how I was.

I still get the feeling sometimes, but it's not nearly as unpleasant anymore.

yep thats exactly what happened to me. YAY! someone who experienced it too! You feel so alone when it happens like OMG... this hasn't happened to anyone else i'm going to go crazy.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
Well i had a really complicated tooth extraction and was being operated on for about 2 hours, problem was the guy thought it was gonna be a simple procedure so he only gave me local anasthetic, anyway, what happened was the tooth broke as soon as he started playing around with it, so he had to try and remove each part of the root seperately, he got two or three done but one just refused to come out, by this time he had already given me about 4 shots, then a little while and 2 shots later, it still wasn't coming out, and the anasthetic was wearing off, but i thought if i withstood another five minutes it would be done, but in the end i went to peices completely, it hurt so much, and my jaw was aching, it was one of the worst things i have ever sat through.

I did almost die once though, its one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me, i am allergic to nuts, and when i was about 8 i accidentally had a cake that had nuts in it, and i had an anaphalactic (sp?) shock, the throat closes up, i pass out, and pretty much shut down, luckily the paramedics got to me before i passed out, last thing i remember before passing out is being in the ambulance looking up at my dad.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Dude seriously it's just the weed and the fact you took gravity hits doesn't help, the pills is a whole seperate issue but it does effect panic attacks it's just the weed makes them come on faster and stronger than usual.

Trust me man I got them badly everytime I used to smoke herb but after a while they went away completely unless its super weed than they come in small waves but I atleast now know what they are. Just chill out when it happens
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
I get panic attacks smoking weed around people I'm not comfortable with.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 2