I am not very familiar with the laguna guitars... But ive noticed Guitar Center has dropped them down to some very tempting prices. Does anybody know if these guitars are any good?
in terms of quality, workmanship, etc, these are amazing guitars. However, on a sheerly personal level, i dislike them.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy
in terms of quality, workmanship, etc, these are amazing guitars. However, on a sheerly personal level, i dislike them.

For the price they are going for right now, with the specs listed, it almost seems to good to be true. If what they advertise is true it sounds like you can get a damn nice guitar right now for around 240 bucks. I would never buy one. But i think these would be a very good guitar to recomend to someone starting out.
Last edited by IPlaySchecter at Sep 4, 2009,
They're good entry level guitars. I'd say go for it if you're looking to start up guitar and not sure whether or not you'll want to continue.
Guitar Center pushes em hard- are they their in house brand??

Also- where are they made? Since they are entry level I am assuming they are imported.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by Richmanofaction
Guitar Center pushes em hard- are they their in house brand??

Also- where are they made? Since they are entry level I am assuming they are imported.

Yes, Guitar Center owns Laguna. They're manufactured in China and checked for QC in California, apparently.
I've been hearing nothing but positive things about the Lagunas. They're a green company, and I've played the LE322, 122, and 200. They all were impressive. The 122 had tuning stability issues, other than that they all rocked socks.
There great lower to lower mid ranged guitars.

There acoustics on the other hand just sound sexy as hell.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo