Took me awhile to finally get pictures but no one likes a NPD without pictures so here it is!!!

First up, what does everyone need? A tuner of course! (And power supply)

Next is a Morley Bad Horsie 2! I love this thing! Picked it up off CL for $85 and it's almost brand new.

And a noise suppressor. Not the best, but it does it's job and I got it for $60.

Boxes!
I have a huge fear if rays.
First out of the boxes, is a Modtone Atomic Phaser. It's ok, I think it's going to go back though

Boss Giga Delay! It's fun, but.... there's another delay!?!?!?!?! What could it be?

TC Electronics Nova Delay of course!!! Yeah, the Boss is going back.
Last post!

Lights!

WTF Metal Zone? GTFO! Unfortunately my amps distortion is not working so it has to do for now

Pretending to be a photographer

And the family!

On the very left is my old Johnson Marquis 60. Then a Peavey 212M (bought it used a couple weeks ago) with my bass amp sitting on top. Guitars, the brown one is my dads 1977 Gretsch Committee, C-1 Classic, and Taylor 214CE acoustic.
Last edited by ChrisBW at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by ChrisBW

WTF Metal Zone? GTFO! Unfortunately my amps distortion is not working so it has to do for now

Poor you, here's a llama, he's gonna sheer you up

Otherwise, nice stuff bro, and HPND!
Thanks! Yeah, I took it to the shop and it worked again for about a week, I just need a chance to take it back. The Metal Zone is old FYI I didn't buy it just cause my amp is half broken lol.
What's the MXR like?
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
It seems like it only works on the "full" setting, I didn't notice anything change with the hiss or mid selected. The high trigger switch seems pointless so I don't use it. But otherwise it works pretty good. It does suck some tone when you put it all the way up, but it's not like it sucks more tone the higher you go. It's like suddenly at one point when the trigger is set at almost max that it happens so it doesn't matter too much.
Cool, thanks. I gotta invest in some sort of noise gate and I like the MXR range cos they're nice and compact.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus