Alright, I was about to go to work at the 'ye olde grocery store' when all of the sudden I saw my trombone collecting dust and decided to use it for something. "The Happy Song" is what came out. It was a crazy rushed recording (due to the whole "ye olde" thing), and it's hard to play an instrument with a mouthpiece while laughing because you couldn't find the right key.

'Nough of my jibber-jabber, the song is in my profile. Let me know what you think!

And of course, if anyone wants my opinion on something of theirs (god help them), I'm always up for listening to some new music. Thanks in advance
-------

"So if 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then isn't 'congress' the opposite of 'progress'?"
- John Stewart, Daily Show
Hey, that sounds pretty cool! I actually like the acoustic guitar/trumpet combo... I don't know if I've ever heard that besides in Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and your song doesn't really sound like that... The only things I could really suggest for you are maybe to sing louder or make the vocals a little louder in the mix, and also, you could try having a more definite structure, but those are only small suggestions. Nice work! If you'd like to take a look at some of my stuff, here's a thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195055 Thanks!