14 12%
Voters: 114.
DO IT.
thats amazing.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

I personally hate that internet memes are becoming mainstream. I would like to be able to go the grocery store without being rickroll'd.
I think it's great. People on here overestimate what people IRL know about the internet. Most people will think it's really clever and enjoy seeing the shirt.
Check out my band Disturbed
where can i acquire one?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
internet meme shirts are lame ****
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
A: I can't believe people are trying to make money off of memes they didn't create
B: Only idiots would buy one. You don't go around IRL spouting memes, so you don't wear shirts with memes on them. Memes don't work IRL.
Quote by Alex Vik
A: I can't believe people are trying to make money off of memes they didn't create
B: Only idiots would buy one. You don't go around IRL spouting memes, so you don't wear shirts with memes on them. Memes don't work IRL.

Not everyone knows what a meme is though.

I think it's great. People on here overestimate what people IRL know about the internet. Most people will think it's really clever and enjoy seeing the shirt.

This
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I personally hate that internet memes are becoming mainstream. I would like to be able to go the grocery store without being rickroll'd.

What are you complaining about? People here get kick ball'd...Don't need a scientist to fill in the blanks there
Epic Yay!

Who wouldn't want a shirt like that?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Nay.
Quote by Alex Vik

This.
Quote by shadesofanger
Not everyone knows what a meme is though.

That's the point.
Quote by Alex Vik

Memes cause lulz offline too.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Nay.

This.

That's the point.

please don't tell you also hate how everybody starts listening to your favorite band
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

where'd you find it?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
please don't tell you also hate how everybody starts listening to your favorite band

Don't joke about that sort of thing

It happens...
I would gladly wear that. Why would anybody care if it's a meme?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
where would i purchase this magical garment?!
I have no opinion on this matter.
epic lulz.

definately yay, and this is the only meme I know that I'd actually wear out in public, adn that also works outside of the internet.

Quote by Le_Bunny
I'd wear it if it had a philosophical questioning on it... having just the name misses the point.

+2