I called it 94 since I made it today, 9/4/09.

Anyway no vocals, maybe I'll add some later, I know it has bas hiss and sound quality but just focus on the music.

Just some chord proggressions really.

C4C as always.

Its in the profile, titled 94.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I love the change from distorted to clean, then back to distorted. kind of reminds me of call of ktulu by metallica. the only thing is there's a part where it gets super distorted, and there its a bit too gainy for my tastes. a simple lead might serve it better, but thats just me. nice job playing distorted/clean tones off each other though.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195066
Not bad, there is some bad fuzz and the quality could be better. The progression sounds a bit bland for the first guitar, but the tone doesn't sound too bad, maybe a bit gainy as thrashman said. I'd like to hear it recorded higher quality, what are you playing through? The second progression though with the slight flange (I think) really has potential. I also like the part around 2:18 with the other riff panned to the right. I think you might be able to pull something really good out of the second progression.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195028
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Not bad, there is some bad fuzz and the quality could be better. The progression sounds a bit bland for the first guitar, but the tone doesn't sound too bad, maybe a bit gainy as thrashman said. I'd like to hear it recorded higher quality, what are you playing through? The second progression though with the slight flange (I think) really has potential. I also like the part around 2:18 with the other riff panned to the right. I think you might be able to pull something really good out of the second progression.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195028

I'm playing a standard MIM HSS Strat into a JCM 900 combo.

And the fuzzy parts at the end were my Little Big Muff.

I kinda like that wall of sound thing, really fills it up to me.

By second progression meaning the clean guitar part?

Oh and already took a look at yours.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I like it... Maybe some more transition into the clean section? That might sound a little better. Awesome song anyways
I like the clean section, but I'd watch out for a smoother transition between the heavy and the clean parts.

I don't like the tone of the distorted guitar in the end, the one before was better

I think your have nice ideas in this track but without bass and drums it seems a bit stinted
I agree with a better transition, but I really like this, especially the clean part. VERY cool riff!

I think to make it a bit more interesting and more creative, you could layer some kind of simple lead line over the distorted first part. I do this all the time with my recordings if I have a simple little progression, and it's just a nice touch to spice things up. Overall, very good job. I like it!
nice man, nice tone and recording quality. you definitly need drums , bass and vocals! it reminds me of alter bridge a bit, and chris cornell/audioslave, its sick man you just need drums bass and vocals for sure. nothing really to crit..