I'm looking for something under 500 and it can be a stack even combo. And I want it tube. I want something that is quiet for bedroo practice but loud neough so i can crank it to 5 before breaking up. I want something that can play rock alternative hard rock and metal.Some bands include Blink-182 disturbed paramore and godsmack. I was looking through some amps but im so completely lost as i like some hear good things about others and im unsure.
Where do you live?

Edit- didn't I do this for you yesterday???
Anyways, ht5 is a good choice. Or the Bugera V22. Two ps that you should definitely look into.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Sep 5, 2009,
yeah you did but only like two reccomended amps and no offense to you i was looking for some other recommendations so i had a bunch of options to choose from and when i went to my local shop i would be able o try out a bunch of diffrent ones and finding a right fit instead of watsing time trying out every damn amp in the store.
Oh ok.
I still think the ht5 and v22 are best for your price range though. V22 is better IMO.

-Gibson LP VM
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
I actually don't find the ht5 that versitile. IMO the Bugera is better, it has a prescence knob, reverb, and the ability to go to triode mode voicing over pentode. It also has two inputs, more power, and is cheaper than the ht5

-Gibson LP VM
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
sweet i saw one in my guitar store where i learn guitar and i was like damn its nice but i thought bugeras were like 500 -5k so i was like no way im spending that much.
The V22 is $350. A blackstar mini halfstack is $400.

Edit- if you end up making another thread after this, you might consider posting at a different time of day. Maybe around 3:00 Central time (North America). Noally you'd get tons of responses, but here in North America it's 2 AM - 7 AM. A majority of posters are US.

-Gibson LP VM
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Last edited by jc349 at Sep 5, 2009,
can the bugera take pedals well. Cause as you said yesterday im loking for an eq pedal and a new OD pedal and im up for some suggestions on those as well maybe even a wah delay or flanger while im at it. For me im looking for a distinct sound unlike any other for me its about making new music with my own sound, but in the direction of hard rock so if the buger can take pedals well id like some suggestions on some pedals as well.
From what I've seen, it does have an effects loop. I agree with you getting an overdrive to tghten up the sound and add a bit more gain, but you'll probably find yourself using just amp gain alot. The amp has two channels, which are foot-switchable, also the reverb is foot-switchable. It has a 3-band EQ plus a prescence knob, so I don't see the need for an eq pedal right away. Delay is a good effect to have, but Flanger is an interesting one. It makes lots of weird sweep noises.

Edit- I'll add you as a friend, and you can PM me anytime you have a question.

-Gibson LP VM
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple