So yeah does anyone know how to trace phone calls? Like when the number is hidden cuz of a prank call...its 3:30am and I don't remember how. By the way, location is Vancity.
Did they offer you a subscription to Maxim?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Call your service provider and then request a list of phone numbers that called the phone. They can usually undo the whole "hidden number" thing. That's assuming the person who dialled the number, dialled with a prefix.

Quote by Ed Hunter

<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
best option is police or your phone/cable company. but i wouldn't bother unless these people/this person is threatening or continuously harassing you.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
best option is police or your phone/cable company. but i wouldn't bother unless these people/this person is threatening or continuously harassing you.

Yeah that's the thing, I get the same call every couple weeks or so at 2am(house phone), and whoever is on the line isn't even funny in any way.

Quote by Ed Hunter

I had a party last night & when it died down, there was just half my band & another mate sitting around the table making prank calls... But we live in the UK & it was just to people that we know (& I don't know you ) & only one of them picked up because it was about 4:30 in the morning