why that dude's shirt is soaked in cola?
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
I am the egg man... I am the walrus.. Goo goo goo joob, goo goo goo joob.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I really don't get it. That is, the picture is decently taken and whatnot, but what is it supposed to symbolize?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by MushroomBomb
I really don't get it. That is, the picture is decently taken and whatnot, but what is it supposed to symbolize?

Being a huge fan of the Beatles.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by MushroomBomb

well basically these weren't meant for my CD. My girlfriend came over to do some work for her photography because i live near forests and churches and stuff and we had to wear the animals masks because she was doing about animal life in wales and then i saw that one and asked if i could use it

EDIT: it symbolises nothing i just like it
thats really good. on the back put the same thing but backwards, like a cow with a face or a cows ass
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
On the back you should have a cow with a human's face.

+1

that'd soo awesome!
Quote by professorlamp
well basically these weren't meant for my CD. My girlfriend came over to do some work for her photography because i live near forests and churches and stuff and we had to wear the animals masks because she was doing about animal life in wales and then i saw that one and asked if i could use it

Oh boy

*waits for ; "what do you call a sheep tied to a lamp post in merthyr? a leisure centre"*

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

One of these days I'm going to make a really poppy record and then put a ton of black metal imagery on the cover.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by X\Chazza/X
On the back you could have the girl at the front and the cow man in the background, or the girl with the mask instead of the guy

both of those people are guys hahah
im the one in the front and thats my mate in the background
Quote by professorlamp

Oh I see. In that case, it's a good album cover. It's wierd and random, just like it should be

S t a i r s s r i a t S

The composition is never going to fit nicely onto a CD cover... it's just awkward. CD covers are square, which will make it more awkward.

I'd go back and take some more shots similar to it, but bear in mind it needs to look good on a Cd cover with, Album name etc.
It's cool. On the back you could take a picture of a mask just lying on the ground in a deserted place.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
One of these days I'm going to make a really poppy record and then put a ton of black metal imagery on the cover.

Better idea: Do it the other way around and troll music stores
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by StrayCatBlues
Better idea: Do it the other way around and troll music stores

I get really bored playing metal music, though. I couldn't write a record with nothing but metal songs.
Quote by vintage x metal

Reminds me of:

so it's cool
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by professorlamp
I've got the front of my album cover up on my myspace and i just need to see what you think , also do you have any ideas for a back cover simialir to that one?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=423918245&albumID=588578&imageID=18578535

what's your album/band called?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I like the idea alot but I'd like some curves work, especially in the highlights and perhaps some slight sharpening.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The project is called inflatable joe
i am well aware there is nothing inflatable on the cover , the name also has no meaning but im going to change the name because it was something temporary until i think of a good name
If you like the concept I'd advice doing it again, with the picture taken well.
I don't like animal masks/suits, and therefore don't like this album cover.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
I don't like animal masks/suits, and therefore don't like this album cover.

Quote by icaneatcatfood