Hi guyz, i was looking for a pro guitar & i 've shorted two of them ,plz suggest me to choose the best.

a) IBANEZ JS 1000

b) SCHECTOR BLACKJACK C-1 Floyd rose

Budget is = No limit
Ibanez Rg350
Line III spider
Digitech RP 1000
Dunlop Cry Baby
Last edited by anupkr at Sep 5, 2009,
No Limit? There's gotta be some limit. If there isn't just get a custom made guitar to your specs.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
DA BEST?

BRAAAAAAAP

New amp and an LTD M-1000

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
man i jus love d neck of js 1ooo & crunchy tone of SCHECTOR, as i love to shread. so suggest me as 'll gonna get it in an hr from d local axe shop.
Ibanez Rg350
Line III spider
Digitech RP 1000
Dunlop Cry Baby
Get a NEW AMP!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Doesn't anybody see the Spider III in his gear?
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
That amp wont do any expensive guitar justice...
That amp wont do any guitar justice lol..
That amp...
That amp...

General rule. Before you upgrade your guitar from beginners crap, upgrade your amp. It makes more of a difference to your tone etc.
i love these threads... if you know what you like, walk into a store, jam them both, take the one you like more lol

i dont see how everyone elses opinion makes any difference
Quote by guidothepimmp
i love these threads... if you know what you like, walk into a store, jam them both, take the one you like more lol

they do help, perhaps they dont work with your amp or maby they break after like a year
i think you should get a bronze series warlock to go along with that spider of yours
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Quote by guidothepimmp

A lot of people buy online. And also a complete noob wouldn't really be able to tell the difference between a good and bad guitar. That's why most people end up buying something like an Encore strat for their first guitar and then regret it later.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Come on dudes, stop ripping on the amp..... yes it's a spider, but maybe that's the guys into..... whatever floats your boat I say...

Personally, I would be going the JS. That said, here in Aus, it's a much more expensive guitar. I've got a JS 100 that I got when I was 15, now 28 I played the thing today and it still kicks arse......

That said, the differences between the two would be:
22 vs 24 frets - the JS is a 22 fret guitar, so if you like to shred up high, this might be an issue (not sure)....

Pickups - Seymore Duncans vs Dimarzio - personally, I love dimarzio pickups, they rock. But it's horses for courses.....

Trem - Edge vs original Floyd.... both great trems IMO...........

Wood and Feel - The best thing I have found about my JS is that it's a very comfy guitar play and it is mega light (basswood)...... I haven't played that particular schecter, but it being a mahogany body, it will be a lot heavier than the JS.

Best of luck with the choice....
Quote by AussiePGFan
Come on dudes, stop ripping on the amp..... yes it's a spider, but maybe that's the guys into..... whatever floats your boat I say...

Personally, I would be going the JS. That said, here in Aus, it's a much more expensive guitar. I've got a JS 100 that I got when I was 15, now 28 I played the thing today and it still kicks arse......

That said, the differences between the two would be:
22 vs 24 frets - the JS is a 22 fret guitar, so if you like to shred up high, this might be an issue (not sure)....

Pickups - Seymore Duncans vs Dimarzio - personally, I love dimarzio pickups, they rock. But it's horses for courses.....

Trem - Edge vs original Floyd.... both great trems IMO...........

Wood and Feel - The best thing I have found about my JS is that it's a very comfy guitar play and it is mega light (basswood)...... I haven't played that particular schecter, but it being a mahogany body, it will be a lot heavier than the JS.

Best of luck with the choice....

Dude, it's not worth buying a new guitar for him because of the Spider.

@TS: Judging from the Spider you want an amp for the br00t4ls, so get a Dual-Rec, Krankenstein, or something like that, you won't hear any difference in the guitars' tone if you plug it into the Spider. If there's no price limit get an awesome amp and a great guitar.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Dude, it's not worth buying a new guitar for him because of the Spider.

@TS: Judging from the Spider you want an amp for the br00t4ls, so get a Dual-Rec, Krankenstein, or something like that, you won't hear any difference in the guitars' tone if you plug it into the Spider. If there's no price limit get an awesome amp and a great guitar.

Oh, I know, I agree with you, but I actually know some ppl (strange as it might seem) that love the line 6 digital stuff!!!! So if that's what floats his boat, then so be it.....

If you're going to buy a new amp, want brutalness and money isn't an object, one word, ENGL......

If you want to shred with tone and don't need distortion coming out the wazoo, then I say nothing, i repeat nothing, beats a Marshall Vintage Modern!
If he wants a new guitar let him get a guitar. He can always buy an amp later. Both choices are good. You have to go play them both and see which ones feels better to you.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
If he wants a new guitar let him get a guitar. He can always buy an amp later. Both choices are good. You have to go play them both and see which ones feels better to you.

+1.

Actually play the guitars, and YOU decide from what YOU think about them.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.