I recently bought all the parts to make a strat from GFS, and I'm running into a few problems.

First problem. The high e string isn't properly aligned with the neck. At the nut its fine, but at it goes down the fretboard it slowy moves almost off the fretboard so at higher frets sometimes when I fret it comes off the fretboard and makes no sound. I bought the correct vintage spaced trem as thats what the body was cut for, could it be possibly that when I screwed the bridge in, it was screwed slightly towards the bottom of the guitar resulting in the string not exactly aligning?

Another problem I'm having is the neck angle. When I first got it, it didn't have enough bow so I lossened the truss rod a bit, let it set for an hour or two, then repeated. However its now to the point where its really loose and its still not enough bow in the neck and has been sitting for a few weeks. So because of this I have to raise the action very high so it dosen't buzz in the 6-9 fret area. Why isn't it bowing anymore? I have 9's o it, so if I put 11's on it shall it fix it?

The tremolo arm is very hard to push down, so if I remove a spring will this make it easier?

Thanks. Chris
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Sounds to me like you just don't know how to set a guitar up. Give us pics or we can't help you.

Pic of the neck from the side
Pic of the bridge from the side
A pic of where the neck joins the body
I seem to know what I'm doing with my other guitars. But I didn't have to assemble those ones. I don't have any pictures because I'm at my girlfriends house for a few days, but if nobody can help without pics, I'll make a new thread when I get pics.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Well, you may have put the neck in crooked, and the spring tension on the trem may be way off. That is why we need pics. You also may have to shim the neck.
Alright thanks. Well, I'll make a new thread once I get pics.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ