I keep listening this song on the radio, but for the life of me, I cant figure out what the vocalist says. Its seems like an old song, 50s/60s, maybe 70s. The only part I can somewhat recognize is when this piano riff is playing (Dm, G, Dm I think) and the guy says something about a gypsy, and then he says "And the flowers bloom...". Thats all I can make out of it. It has a somewhat upbeat tempo. Anyone care to take a guess?

Thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
It's called Dave.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
It's called Dave.

care to elaborate?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by Axe Samurai
I think it's "california dreaming" by the mama and papas

no its not
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by alexdoabismo
I keep listening this song on the radio, but for the life of me, I cant figure out what the vocalist says. Its seems like an old song, 50s/60s, maybe 70s. The only part I can somewhat recognize is when this piano riff is playing (Dm, G, Dm I think) and the guy says something about a gypsy, and then he says "And the flowers bloom...". Thats all I can make out of it. It has a somewhat upbeat tempo. Anyone care to take a guess?

Thanks

I'm unbelievably persistent with stuff like this, actually. I've had basically the same problem as you several times, and I always find out what it's called somehow. What you need to do is Google it, but be stubborn. You will eventually find out what it's called, although it may be several days or weeks later. I'll even help you, since I want to know what it's called now, too.

One of the best resources for this is going on the station's website and checking their "recently played" list shortly after hearing it.
Is it Dusty Springfield

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
http://www.buildingmuscleworldwide.com/

Anyone know what this song is in the video that autoplays?
Shadows Fall or something perhaps? :S

Edit: The song is Aqualung by Jethro Tull!
http://www.collecting-tull.com/Albums/Lyrics/Aqualung.html
Second last line "and the flower blooms like"
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Last edited by dunda130 at Sep 5, 2009,
It's called "Search"

by Bar
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
It's called "Search"

by Bar

wow, congratulations, you've just been an asshole! give yourself a pat on the back!

EDIT: and yes, it is Aqualung! Thanks!!
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
I was feeling trollish
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
I was feeling trollish

i thought it was funny
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by alexdoabismo
Its seems like an old song, 50s/60s, maybe 70s. The only part I can somewhat recognize is when this piano riff is playing (Dm, G, Dm I think) and the guy says something about a gypsy, and then he says "And the flowers bloom..."

Quote by nick dixon
It's called "Search"

by Bar

Come on.

I just keep hearing the Queer Duck theme song.