Hey Guys,
i have an Ibanez RGR321 with INF1 and INF2 Pickups and i play through an POD XT only at home.
Could anyone tell me which Pickups are good for all Music Genres stuff? (mostly Shred/Metal but sometimes much Clean Stuff).
I want an Tone that is good for Rhythm and Lead stuff.
Maybe an Tonezone? I only have an Dimarzio D Activator X in my Yamaha Pacifica.
Thanks Guys!
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
Dimarzio D-Sonic in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
No pont bothering changing pickups if you aren't even using an amp, the POD provides all the tonal variation you'll need.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
No pont bothering changing pickups if you aren't even using an amp, the POD provides all the tonal variation you'll need.

The POD is an AMP. It's the best thing for Homeplaying imho but the INF2 in the Bridge sounds very thin/harsh.
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
No, it isn't.

It's an effects processor and amp modeller - if your guitar sounds thin and harsh then you need to play around with the EQing. The pod can even compensate for the difference between single coils and humbuckers..the finer points of the pickups simply don't factor into the final sound.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com