I just bought my first guitar. A nice schecter s-1 off of ebay...took it into guitar center and asked if it was okay... the asshole that sold it to me ripped me off, the pickups are defective. And of course ebay only covers 200$ worth so i lose 100$. **** ebay...
cool blog bro
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by captaincrunk
did you communicate witht he buyer beforehand? If pickups are the only problem get some nice new ones.

Yeah, ive been talking to him for quite some time. He never said the pups were defective. That and now im broke, i can't buy new pups
Quote by gilly_90
cool blog bro

Anyone else getting tired of this reply now???

But too bad theres always gonna be that risk with using something like ebay...
Quote by funny_page
Anyone else getting tired of this reply now???

But too bad theres always gonna be that risk with using something like ebay...

personally, I'm more tired of people blogging in the pit
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
If you have the sellers home adress, try molotov cocktails.
Or just call him, that could work too of course.
If you got a Schecter C-1 as your first guitar you should be grateful, no matter how crappy the pickups are. Just fix them!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Yeah, ive been talking to him for quite some time. He never said the pups were defective. That and now im broke, i can't buy new pups

Buy one pickup at a time. Dont take it back, that is a waste fo a lot of money. Don't do it.
yeah, don't buy a guitar off ebay
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808