Page 1 of 2
So now that im back in college and living where i can drink legally, ive been drinking too much. I often times feel like crap in the morning haha and i need some sort of juice/drink that will settle my stomach but also taste good.

I've tried gatorade which seems to work well, and i could do water but i prefer something with a taste. anyone have anything they have used or any ideas? hahaa
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Don't get so drunk.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj Oj.

Edit: Damn caps filter.
smoke a joint. im doing it right now to cure my hangover.

frats are crazy.
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
Vodka and Orange Juice. Works every time.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I don't get hangovers. I'm lucky : D got to love being Irish!

I heard more beer usually helps out :P
Quote by led hot zep pep
coke mixed with red bull and gatorade, i call this ultimate juice and it works wonders

That sounds kinda gross. I wanna try it. What kind of gatorade?
Quote by led hot zep pep
coke mixed with red bull and gatorade, i call this ultimate juice and it works wonders

That sounds like enough caffeine to kill you

Water works
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

i already smoked a bowl haha. helps but not quite. The water before bed thing makes sense. Lots of times its not really a hangover its just my mouth is dry parched and irritated and my stomach is a bit upset.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
i already smoked a bowl haha. helps but not quite. The water before bed thing makes sense. Lots of times its not really a hangover its just my mouth is dry parched and irritated and my stomach is a bit upset.

seriously, i was out last night came back and drank as much water as i could, took a glass up with me for the morning and boom, no hangover this morning. i was up at 9.
Quote by stephen_rettie
drink as much water as you can before you go to bed.

Exactly.

Drinking waters inbetween your drinking helps alot
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Get up and pour yourself a pint of orange juice. Drink half of it, and go out for a cigarette. Come back in and drink the other half, then have a couple of pints of water, and eat some toast in the shower.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
go to sleep after drinking as much as you can. Wake up. Piss. Repeat. Wake up. Eat a huge breakfast with protein and oils. Sleep. Win.

That was the end of my frosh week hangover. Where you going to college btw
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
Quote by KieronC07
a glass of Cranberry juice works great.

yes! but have it with ice, for some reason, it tastes better with ice

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
alcohol will cure hangovers for a while, but the following hangover will be double, otherwise, the water in which pickles are held does the trick or so I've been told
████████
████████
████████
Not sure if it really helps but my dad drinks Chocolate Milk most days after he's been drinking and he says it helps him cope with it
Gamertag: ThruEyesOfDeath
Games: CoD4, GoW2, RB2, MW2
I had some OJ once and it only helped for a few hours.

What I find that helps is either drinking a lot of fluids before passing out, or just not drinking so much.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
food + water keeps hangovers away
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
i hear absinth works wonders
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
if you still get hangovers, you're not a pro yet. ALWAYS remember to drink a lot of water before you KO, it's the difference between being fine in the morning and puking your brains out in the morning.

but the age old cure for hangovers is some nice toast, and low-acid fruit juice. your body is dehydrated and needs the natural sugars found in fruit juices like orange juice, grape juice, and peach juice. I find peach juice is the best if your h-over is really bad. Smoking a joint is also instantaneous relief.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
water is the best thing, full stop. Anything that dehydrates is out of the window- this includes caffeine based drinks, because caffeine makes you lose water and one of the main parts of a hangover is dehydration. Pissing a lot because you're drinking lots of water is fine, because you're drinking lots of water- it isn't removing more water from your body. And all you can do is treat the symptoms- if you actually know anything about hangovers, you'll know they can only be cured with time.
just coffe, water, and gatorade. yes as national anthem said fruits are good too.
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
I NEED THEM TOO

**** MY HEAD HURTS!!!!

but yeah man just drink a lot of water.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
before you go out drinkin, have one of your medic buddies throw in a saline-lock. then you just gotta hookup to some iv fluids and youre set. thats what some of us in the army have done...that or just bug the medic the next day. better pratice for him to give ivs when youre already dehydrated... >.>

and if you dont have a medic buddy, get one!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
water is the best thing, full stop. Anything that dehydrates is out of the window- this includes caffeine based drinks, because caffeine makes you lose water and one of the main parts of a hangover is dehydration. Pissing a lot because you're drinking lots of water is fine, because you're drinking lots of water- it isn't removing more water from your body.

Coffee is good for reducing symptoms in the immediate term. However you should drink heaps of water before and after your coffee.

Ideally drink a lot of water before bed. Then a lot when you wake up, a cup of coffee, and then more water.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by br&nizzle
smoke a joint. im doing it right now to cure my hangover.

frats are crazy.

Frats blow. Filled with tools and ****ing creepers.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Page 1 of 2