Death metal bands are rarely good. You'll never become popular because your style is way to generic, nothing new or unique, just sounds like any death metal.
Quote by AvAmelia
Death metal bands are rarely good. You'll never become popular because your style is way to generic, nothing new or unique, just sounds like any death metal.

there are band like hypocrisy who were not "new or inventive" but were well executed and still popular

but on the topic of the thread, you sound like a decent band but i wouldnt say great.
you need to improve in quite a few areas but on the plus side i love your logo

EDIT alos get some better influences such as cryptopsy
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.
Last edited by winnipegbassist at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by AvAmelia

Way to make a mass generalization.....

There are tons of good death metal.

And this is Swedish death metal too, not the same as standard DM.

TS, the band is damn good and has a well produced sound to it. Props. Hope you get signed.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Sounds alright to me, though i'm on my laptop so cant get a decent listen thanks to crappy speakers, death metal aint typicaly my thing but i've heard a hell of alot worse.

Ignore avamelia, they obviously arent open minded enough to appreciate even if they dont like certain generes of music.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I'm listening to "Religion" right now. It sounds really cool, but the bass drums sound a little bit too loud in the mix. Still, it sounds really good man. For some reason I also really respect bands who have long hair over bands who don't... So nice job, lol.
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
I like your sound. But I do think you have a lot more potential that needs to be unlocked. But I like it, ship cd's to south africa and I'll buy one.

And I rate you guys LOOK like a awesome metal band. Your art is good and your bassist is chief, I like his beard.

Check these guys out:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Tenere/25525733694?ref=ts

or

http://www.myspace.com/tenere

Check them out just for a different kind of death, you might like it.
The song "Personal Hell" is absolutely epic, nice My Dying Bride vibe to it, love the old school In Flames style riff at about 3-3 1/2 mins, cool solo too.

I've listened to a few of the others and they sound good too, but they don't stand out as much as Personal Hell, that song is amazing.

I'll also echo what was said above, you guys look the business. Love the beard on the bassist
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Sep 5, 2009,