Here's the deal, folks. i'm a university student, and i would like to have some extra cash around, so four pedals are currently up for sale.

Vox 847 Wah
(NOT the 'A' model. there is no power adapter built into this wah). modified with 5% metal-film resistors in all spots except R8. R3 (the 'vocal resistor') has been changed from 33K to 100K for a bit more 'growl'. this wah is a step-up from the stock version. I did belt-grind a small slot into the outer enclosure to allow a battery-snap adapter to be used with the wah. comes with the carrying satchel. $60+shipping.

EHX Small Clone unmodified. has been through a number of shows and practices, so it's a bit on the cosmetically-altered side. still works like it did from day one. $60+shipping.

EHX Knockout EQ unmodified. I like to consider this an EQ/compressor all in one, but that is my personal opinion. this pedal has very little cosmetic damage, as i really havent used it as often as i intended to. $45+shipping

BOSS DS-1 gives you t3h br00t4lz!!1! (disclaimer: may not actually give you 't3h br00t4lz!!1!') this was my first actual distortion pedal, but has been long replaced. unmodified. has a bit of cosmetic damage, but nothing internally. if you fell like modding it, you have a clean slate to work with. seeing as how musiciansfriend has it on sale for $30, i'll let this go for $10 plus shipping, or throw it in with one of the above three pedals as incentive.

I have pictures of the first three on my profile, but not the DS-1. I can have any additional pictures you may want by monday evening (I'm home from university and my camera is there). all prices are negotiable as usual, i just set them according to current sale price minus estimated depreciation. any and all questions are welcome as well.
I'm interested in the DS-1. And I live in PA too, not sure how far away Philadelphia is from Dutch Country though.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

I'm in india XD interested?
“Baaaaabe,baaaaabe,baaaabe....”
~ Robert plant on being asked what his favorite food was

~ Robert Plant at his Grammy acceptance speech

~ Robert Plant all the time
That was unexpected. How much d'you think they'll be?

Pune, Maharashtra, India. Zip code 411008.

whats shipping to the UK im intrested in the EHX Knockout EQ and ds-1
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
how much is the shiping to austin TX?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
how much for postage on both ehx pedals to Sydney, Australia? Postcode 2046.
mojostompboxes.com
Trade the Vox wah for a Crybaby Classic?
SPAM:

Peavey 4x12MS cab - unloaded - $90
Do you have any audio clips of that wah being used?

I have a Crybaby, but I'm not sure how content I am with it... I'd almost feel bad selling it, though, so I'd really have to know what your wah sounds like before deciding to replace the wah I already have.