Page 1 of 3
...and I'm damn ****ing proud of myself.

Came back home from the city, jumped in my shorts, got myself a glass of water and suddenly - out of nowhere - I get an intense pain in my ballsack+abdominal area.
The pain was so intense that I instantly lost my appetite, started sweating and couldn't walk without experiencing this intense pain.
I looked it up on the internet and i find out that I just got a testicular torsion in my left testi'.
Treatment:

With prompt diagnosis and treatment the testicle can be saved in a high number of cases.Testicular torsion is a surgical emergency that needs immediate surgical intervention. If treated within 6 hours, there is an excellent chance of saving the testicle. Within 12 hours the rate decreases to 70%, within 24 hours is 20%, and after 24 hours the rate approaches 0. (eMedicineHealth) Once the testicle is dead it can be removed to prevent gangrenous infection.
A simple and minimally invasive surgery pioneered in Dallas by Dr. Dean Moheet in 1952 effectively corrects and further prevents future testicular torsion. It can be done in an emergency situation after determination that the testicle is cut off from blood supply or as an outpatient procedure for patients who have experienced recurrent episodes of testicular torsion. A small scrotal incision is made, the testis is isolated and untwisted. The surgeon will then fix the testicle in place within the scrotum. The surgeon may suture both testicles to prevent torsion from occurring on the other side.

Hell ****ing no I say. There must be something to do about it.
I ran to the bathroom and tried twisting it counter clockwise - nothing but more pain.
I twist it clockwise and I suddenly start feeling relief.
After a little while of ball twisting, the left testicle was finally in correct position.
Luckily it had only twisted about 180°. I don't think I would have suceeded otherwise.

TL;DR I got a testicular torsion in my left nut and fixed it by myself by twisting it a 180°.
Give me a ****ing medal
*claps*
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Holy... nice.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
...are you sure that's what you had?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Good job. You saved millions of sperms. Which probably would have gone into a towel anyway.

DeVillains!
thats a brutal feeling. I've had it before but it just went away...

OMG MY BALLS ARE DEAD
I used to be so afraid of this happening to me when I was like 11, because in 5th grade, during puberty ed, the principal told us the story of it happening to his friend.

Thanks for reigniting that irrational fear.
Quote by CoreysMonster
this made me cringe and almost puke out my beer

but that is seriously hardcore. you deserve a ****ing medal.

+1

I never even knew that this can happen.
So I just used logic.
If it got twisted so easily - it must untwist just as easily.

And yes - I'm most certain that this is what I had.
My left nut was ****ing upside down!
I actually lost one of my testicles like this, it had to be surgically removed. I assumed that it was nothing more than a passing pain. Men should be better educated about this: its something so easily put right.

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ewwwwwww

Ugh *clutches balls*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Excuse me while I go caress my testis and promise to never hurt them.

EDIT: This makes me want to wear an impenetrable ball protector for the rest of my life.
We're only strays.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Liar.

This lmao.

Man, you now have an awesome bar story to impress all the guys, not the best story for the ladies though

EDIT: Just saw your username....
@ slight irony
Last edited by Cockpuncher 2.0 at Sep 5, 2009,
OH GOD THE PAIN.
I applaud your efforts. Your children will be gods amongst men.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
You know, parents often say they'd take a bullet for their kids; I'd like to hear how many would twist their balls to save those little guys. You are quite the parent, Evil_Magician.
Wait... That can happen?

Quote by Twist of fate
My testicles are always so twisted. Can an admin please change my name to Twist of Balls? (Just kidding)

He's not kidding, he totally wants you guys to change his name to Twist of Balls.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I had to get an ultrasound once.
It was cold.

yeah that stuff they rub on your balls shrinks them to their smallest size. i had a benign lump probably too much fapping.
Someone twisting their balls intentionally would be a goddamn living legend!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
This is probably in the same league as operating a gunshot wound on yourself.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
This happened to my brother, he had to go into surgery, as far as i know both his nuts survived, either that or he just hasn't told me he has one nut.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
You have earned every last bit of my respect, man that takes balls to do (no pun intended)

Quote by Twist of fate
My testicles are always so twisted. Can an admin please change my name to Twist of Balls? (Just kidding)

You have balls? You pussied out of that one pretty quick.

CCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN
Quote by Reveluzionairo
yeah that stuff they rub on your balls shrinks them to their smallest size. i had a benign lump probably too much fapping.

your name, this thread
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Page 1 of 3