I searched and didnt see one, anyway here you can share stories of epicness involving paintball games.

I went paintballing today for the second time ever. One game involved protecting a fortress from another team who had to put a 'bomb' (plastic container) into the fort. I was in a corner with another guy and we were shooting through gaps in the building. I turned around and realised we were the only two left on our team. I then realised the other team had surrounded the building, and the guy with me got shot in the neck and gave me his gun as I was out of paintballs, and I fired blindly as about 7 people ran in and blew the hell out of me. Bloody hurt, covered in bruises!

Share your stories UG
When I play paintball, I act like its a FPS game in real life.
I shot my friend on his inner thigh, he fell to the floor and I went up to him and teabagged him
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
I poured a bucket of paint on a dog once... its not really the same kinda thing but I did enjoy it
i shot the cap off the thing on my friends gun that holds the paintball, and about £5s worth of paintballs fell out the back and landed in a puddle he was piiiiiissed!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
I came up to a building filled with people, so I did the polite thing, stuck my barrel in a window and yelled mercy.

Well, I was quite quickly greeted with paint in my direction, so I opened fire and nailed about 8 kids in the building, it was just awesome.

I stood at the door as they all just walked out, IN SHAME!

I <3 Paintball
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I shot a man in his pee-pee.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
It's been a while since I last paintballed and I miss it so much.

There used to be this old mechanic shop and restaurant across from each other and we would split into teams and use them as bases. It's gone now unfortunately.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
There's already a couple of threads but meh.

It's too expensive. I was really getting into it but money took over.
Quote by XB0XDEM0N
When I play paintball, I act like its a FPS game in real life.
I shot my friend on his inner thigh, he fell to the floor and I went up to him and teabagged him

OMG THAT IS AWESOME. I am sigging that. If i can work out how lol
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Yeah paintballing was prety damn good today. My M16 upgrade and the Terminator was l33t
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I played paintball for 3 or 4 years starting back in like 2001. It was ridiculous fun, I miss it. I get nostalgic thinking about it. Back then it was a lot better though, because there was a bigger variety in guns and types of games. That was when paintball was really taking off.

Now every gun is exactly the same and it's just another alternative sport. I'd bet you whippersnappers don't even know what an autococker looks like!! Back in my day, when we didn't have money for paintballs, we used rocks!!! If someone didn't call out when they were hit, THEY GOT LYNCHED!!! ON THE SPOT!!

K I'm done.
We're only strays.