Hey guys,
Sorry the forums been a bit messy now and again (if it has) I personally havent been able to get online for quite some time now (Split up with missus / no where permanent to live etc).

I think some of the other mods are away as well, but as soon as I get back ill be back on the ball

(Starting with the 200 odd thread reports i currently have in my inbox :/ )
Will be back ASAP
Been away, am back
Sorry to hear that Logz Hope you get sorted soon if you're not already! Glad you're back!
Yes, sorry to hear that. Now get rid of all those **** threads like "I've been playing 8 months, where should I be?" and irrelevant crap.

>.>
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
My condolences for you. Take time to get stuff settled personally before worrying about here too much. The place hasn't completely fallen apart (yet)

But welcome back and I hope things get settled for you!
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Glad you're back, my presence has been and will be patchy for a while until I get a new computer and net connection - moved flat, although nothing as drastic as in your circumstances Logz, best of luck to you.
Sorry to hear the misfortune. Good luck to yah!
A new community for beginners guitar....stop by and post some tips that you remember when you were starting out to help all of those new guys!

beginners guitar
that sucks.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.