After many months of research, trying out guitars, and asking questions, my new guitar arrived on wednesday. I was staying after school to audition for my schools jazz band, and I was upset my guita hadn't arrived yet, because i'd have to use my crappy squier strat. But, just before the after the bell rang, my mom called to tell me that it had arrived! So I had her rush the guitar to school so I could use it for the audition, and it went awesome. It took aboslutely no adjustng to the new feel, it felt wonderfully natural. So with out further adeu, I present the Fender MiM Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

pics
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
Quote by The_Dude03
HNGD!

Was looking into that telecaster. How does it sound/feel?

It sounds great, and is terribly versatile. With the tone knob up, you get the your standard tele twang, but the with the knob down, its very warm but still sounds like a telecaster. As far a feel, that's the main reason I bought it, the neck fits perfectly into my hand whether I'm jamming out some jazz chords, or doing some lead improvising. It really can play anything, even metal (though certainly not as much a your garden variety Ibanez) .
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
Beautiful!!!
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by CHOCOmoney
After many months of research, trying out guitars, and asking questions, my new guitar arrived on wednesday. I was staying after school to audition for my schools jazz band, and I was upset my guita hadn't arrived yet, because i'd have to use my crappy squier strat. But, just before the after the bell rang, my mom called to tell me that it had arrived! So I had her rush the guitar to school so I could use it for the audition, and it went awesome. It took aboslutely no adjustng to the new feel, it felt wonderfully natural. So with out further adeu, I present the Fender MiM Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

It's nice You should so get a mirror pickguard for it though.
nicee!!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Awwww your obsessed.
More like not obsessed enough, I woulda gotten like 50 pages of pictures by now.

Not in love with the black finish because whenever I get one its never clean. Ever.

But HNGD
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
That's a beautiful guitar. I too am a fan of the black Tele's. Congrats.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
That looks awesome! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Thats a nice axe, Only thing I dont like about it is the single coils I Never liked single coil tele's though, but its still a sweet axe. Grats HNGD!