the conventional wisdom on Marshalls is that if you're not buying an all-tube, fairly pricey amp, don't buy from Marshall.

and, as we all know, MG's and similar marhsalls are dogged by complaints about poor tone, poor construction / reliability, and faulty wiring / parts.

there are those who support MG's and the various other hybrid amps that Marshall makes, but none of them truly compare to the higher end ones. And for the money you'd pay, you could get a much better hybrid amp from some other maker.
Not bad but you can do better for the price. What's your budget, styles, location, gigging situation and are you willing to go used?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Not bad but you can do better for the price. What's your budget, styles, location, gigging situation and are you willing to go used?

Actually,this is not cause i'm buying a new amp.
Just heard a demo where it sounded pretty good,and wanted to hear about it here.
If 'd get it,it would be in a few months when i have more money.
If you wanna suggest something,here you go:about 750$,punk/alternative rock/hard rock,Israel,not gigging,new only.
Quote by TheQuailman
This will tell you all you need to know: click me!

dude your so cool.

in all seriousness the haze is probably loads better then the mg.
I could see the Haze being a really nice amplifier. It WILL be overpriced, but I honestly can't wait to try it.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."