hey there..

i was wondering whether a PRS SE Custom 22 would be better than an ESP LTD V200 ... since both cost about the same...

the prs costs about 450$ and the ltd 470$..

by the way.. the PRS has a wide fat neck.. (at least thats wats written on their website.. dunno wat that means)..

and i my taste is heavy, power, speed, death metal... heavy crunchy riffs, fast n sweet solos...

i mainly worhsip children of bodom, Pantera, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Megadeth....

thanks guys
Based on what you play, the V200.

The PRS is an awesome guitar, but I think the V200 will be way better for what you play.
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
No doubt the V200. The PRS is good, but you arent gonna get death metal tones out of it. LTD all the way.
Eventhough the LTD is more geared toward what you want, the PRS is a much better built and sounding guitar. Don't buy an LTD unless it's the 400 series or higher.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Eventhough the LTD is more geared toward what you want, the PRS is a much better built and sounding guitar. Don't buy an LTD unless it's the 400 series or higher.

This. Those lower end LTDs suck ass. The PRS SE series is a much nicer guitar for the price.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
have you looked into the tremonti SE? the neck is quite a bit faster, and it's a pickup swap away from being a truely great guitar.
Quote by MatrixClaw
The LTD V-200 I give an exception to that rule. It's not made out of agathis like there usual guitars below 400.

Sure, the pickups suck, but they can replaced.