Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
I can do it. Not easy, not too remarkably hard though given other mods that can be done.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by DLrocket89
I can do it. Not easy, not too remarkably hard though given other mods that can be done.

Do you have a website or some way to contact you? I'm planning on trading my amp with someone, but they're holding back because they say this amp would be perfect except it does not have an effects loop. Also, how much would the mod be?
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
E-mailed you. I'm junnage (at) gmail (dot) com
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
Quote by Junnage
To get an FX loop installed into a Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp
possible? yeah. but not all that useful on an amp like the 1962 without a master volume control.

If you wanted to put it just before one of the channel volumes and do A/B switching to the inputs, it only gives you one stage of gain before the loop. Put it later, and your only volume controls are before the loop.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
possible? yeah. but not all that useful on an amp like the 1962 without a master volume control.

If you wanted to put it just before one of the channel volumes and do A/B switching to the inputs, it only gives you one stage of gain before the loop. Put it later, and your only volume controls are before the loop.

I am just getting the information for one of my potential traders for my amp, who was curious if it was possible to get an FX loop on this amp.
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

The other option that makes it cake is to do it series, but some people don't like that...

Or, just add a MV to the amp...
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial