What is the normal jackson equivalent of this guitar? The USA made sl2? i hope not because this thing is nearly half the price. anyway it has ebony fretboard neck thru hard tail with seymour duncans. what would it be if it was normal jackson? a sl3?
Quote by blind.quardian
What is the normal jackson equivalent of this guitar? The USA made sl2? i hope not because this thing is nearly half the price. anyway it has ebony fretboard neck thru hard tail with seymour duncans. what would it be if it was normal jackson? a sl3?

I think regarding quality it's about the same as the SLS3. USA's are definatly higher quality.

*EDIT*
The SLS3 has a mahogany body though, so you might want to ask the question whether you want a alder or a mahogany guitar.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Sep 6, 2009,
I would probably want an alder body. But as far as i know jackson stars should be better but anyway doesnt matter much.
Last edited by blind.quardian at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by CobenBlack
are you sure the sl3 has a mahogany body? my friend has an sl3 and it sure doesn't look like mahogany to me - his is natural and i was pretty damn sure it wasn't mahogany.

The SL3 is alder, the SLS3 is mahogany.

Quote by jacksonguitars.com
Mahogany carved-top body, mahogany neck-through-body, compound-radius ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan® Zebras, string-through-body bridge, black hardware. Made in Japan.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Sep 6, 2009,
If its in good condition, yes, certainly.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Well its not used i will be buying it new. From an ebay user that sells these kind of brands (like edwards, jackson stars etc.) from japan.