it's a decent price but it looks like it is a black tuxedo that has had the gold hardware replaced due to the fact they have a tendency to loose their colour easily
Quote by britishsligean
it's a decent price but it looks like it is a black tuxedo that has had the gold hardware replaced due to the fact they have a tendency to loose their colour easily

well i just found out that epiphone in 2005 had a guitar of the month series and they where each limited edition. but still i wondered if anybody has played one. it has open coil classic alnico pickups. r those any good?
its a decent price for a guitar with decent pups. I'd say get them replaced, though, it'll make a huge difference.
i dont have the serial number for this particular guitar but i was wonderin where it was made heres one from the same type of guitar

# 09051510556
Probably Chinese.
My Chinese Paul has narrow block inlays like that.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
is there any need to worry about me getting it and it completey junking out on me? ive never played epiphones
If it's as good as my Chinese Paul, you'll probably love it.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
all epiphones are made in china with the exception of the discontinued elitist and the 64 reissue willshire, i got a chinese mad g-400 on wednesday and i love it and it sounds better every day, and it's all stock parts
well i got the guy down to $330 im gonna offer him $300 when i get the $$$ but if not that i might just get it any way
If someone ever made a chrome Les Paul, it would be beautiful.