Hey Pit,

I have to do this project where I make a powerpoint slideshow to the song. I need to have the song begin when the slideshow begins and not a second later (or it'll screw up timing). Is it possible to do this from Itunes or do I need to upload it from the CD?

Any help is much appreciated

Its So Easy
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Instert>Movies and sounds>Sound from file...

Then set it to start at the beginning of the first slide.

I dunno what version of powerpoint you have but when you click to upload the song on mine, it asks you how you want it to start and you can just click 'Automatically'

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Last edited by El Hilliaro at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by TEK34
You can insert a song, like you would with a picure. Can't remember how to make it go all the way through though.

Ok, I would use the help function but it says its not compatible with Vista. If anyone knows i would really appreciate it.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Instert>Movies and sounds>Sound from file...

Then set it to start at the beginning of the first slide.

How do i get the song into file form? With Itunes or a CD?
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by Its So Easy

How do i get the song into file form? With Itunes or a CD?

The song should probably already be an mp3 file or something if it's on your computer so try just finding the file it's in and inserting it to the powerpoint. It should recognise the file type.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Quote by SG_dave
you could make a macro to open the slideshow and play the sound file behind it at the same time.

Problem with that is I need to put the powerpoint on a cd and turn it in, so it all needs to be in the powerpoint.

EDIT: OK, how can i convert the file format from ITunes, by coyping the file and changing it?
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Last edited by Its So Easy at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by Its So Easy
Problem with that is I need to put the powerpoint on a cd and turn it in, so it all needs to be in the powerpoint.

I don't think you can actually put a song into the powerpoint file. However, if you put both the powerpoint and the song in the same folder then select the song, you should be able to put the whole folder on a CD and it should still play.