Just incase the i run outta money or somthing what else would The Pit do at a state fair? I know it's gonna be filled with red-necks so maybe something involving them?

oh and im not if this is normal at other state fairs but ours has a booth where for 5$ you can try and throw 7 rings on some knives stuck into a table, you get 1 ring on whatever knife, you get that knife. does not exclude to age. saw at least 20, 7 year olds running around with 9 inch long combat knives. yay arkansas!
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Rape

Well, you could always just freak them out. Just claim to be a Satanist Communist.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Tip over the port-o-potties?

Grease up one of your friends, let him run around naked, then see how long it takes you to spot someone making out with their sister?

Just tossing them out there...
Quote by Simsimius
Rape

Well, you could always just freak them out. Just claim to be a Satanist Communist.

literally, my friend told some church people giving away bibles he was a Satanist. Told him "well son, we are always here for you if you chose to see the light"
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by Black Label93
literally, my friend told some church people giving away bibles he was a Satanist. Told him "well son, we are always here for you if you chose to see the light"

your friend.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Purchase the state, and demand that everyone leave so you can have the State Fair all to yourself
Quote by Simsimius
your friend.

Yah Kuddo's to him, today I was in Amsterdam, and there are religious nutcases preaching on the street there holding a big sign saying 'god or satan, which one do you choose'.
So I admired the view and gave them a view to admire aswell, seeming as I wear a Crucifix belt buckle upside down. You know, I just love to provocate to religious fanatics, and well, they were in the Sodom of the western civilisation ( as Fox claim's Amsterdam to be). Those people freak me out
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by JY-Rasputin
Yah Kuddo's to him, today I was in Amsterdam, and there are religious nutcases preaching on the street there holding a big sign saying 'god or satan, which one do you choose'.
So I admired the view and gave them a view to admire aswell, seeming as I wear a Crucifix belt buckle upside down. You know, I just love to provocate to religious fanatics, and well, they were in the Sodom of the western civilisation ( as Fox claim's Amsterdam to be). Those people freak me out

I do like trolling fundamentalists who are intent on spreading their beliefs upon other people.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Duck-tape one of the dairy kids to the rafters of the dairy barn.

<.<
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Oh and bash all you want about that, Idc, I don't claim to be a satanist or anti christ. I just dislike organized religion and that belt buckle just screamed to be inverted, so leave me for what I am and think, I don't care for bashing people with other opinions either. I'm not an angst ridden debatist.

And sorry for this relating 0% to the thread, so I'll think something up quick.

Give a guitar showcase for cash?
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Last edited by JY-Rasputin at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by Black Label93
Just incase the i run outta money or somthing what else would The Pit do at a state fair? I know it's gonna be filled with red-necks so maybe something involving them?

oh and im not if this is normal at other state fairs but ours has a booth where for 5$ you can try and throw 7 rings on some knives stuck into a table, you get 1 ring on whatever knife, you get that knife. does not exclude to age. saw at least 20, 7 year olds running around with 9 inch long combat knives. yay arkansas!

I wanna play that game, it sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!
My local fair has the knife ring toss thing. It's over though

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Usually I go about and state my business.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by _Ixnay_
Duck-tape one of the dairy kids to the rafters of the dairy barn.

<.<

Egad.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Just eat abunch of shit that is presented on a stick, that's what state fairs are for.