hey what would be your dream guitar to own? and why do u really want this guitar? im talking a guitar that draws u in yea and way out of your budget.
silvertone amp in case 2 pickup model.

so crappy, but so awesome
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
for me its that normal gibson sg guitar thats around 900 pound mark, i saw one at the music shop ages ago and cant stop thinking about it lol the highest iv spent on a guitar was my ibanez rg350ex which was 300 ish to buy.
THE AXE OF GOD

Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
Last edited by Invert-blu at Sep 5, 2009,

The Zoraxe. If you have never seen such a beautiful tribute to the Legend of Zelda, **** you.
Quote by brownsfan456
Anything is possible with music which is sooo awesome

Quote by metal4all

I just learn the formula, apply it to a key, and use said notes on fretboard. Why? Cuz I'm not a pussy.
Quote by KenjiBeast
If you have never seen such a beautiful tribute to the Legend of Zelda, **** you.

i played the crap out of Ocarina of Time, but that thing is ugly

my dream guitar is custom. a strat body for comfort, a raw neck for great feel, 3L & 3R tuners on the headstock, humbucker in the bridge for chunky distortion, and a single in the middle or neck positions for cleans. preferably a p90.

just wait until i finish my warmoth guitar hint hint.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
PRS custom 24, or a custom ESP Horizon
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!

Makes me wanna rub my nipples. Mmmm.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Quote by baNG1989
*pic of dime explosion rzrback*

that quote is a lie!!

*waits for "the cake is a lie" *

and this is my dream g33tar!

its like sex....with 6 six strings!!

(i have no idea what that means)
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
It's a Gretsch White Falcon. In red. So it'd actually be a Scarlet Falcon, and it would have a Gibson Dirty Fingers in the bridge, regular Filtertron in the neck, plus some sexy custom falcon graphics on the pickguard.
Quote by flanders_91
that quote is a lie!!

*waits for "the cake is a lie" *

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Anyway,

(Invalid img)

I just love PRS Custom 24's.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I got my dream guitar already .

Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Any Carvin CS, CT, V220 reissue
Any PRS singlecut

Although they are in my budget, I'm far from a guitar level to consider myself worthy of buying one of these :P
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112VCX - Vintage white w/ red tort pickguard
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
Gibby Les Paul Custom with a Marble colored Paint job
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Acrylic body'd, 7-string LP with ebony fretbooard and single emg bridge pickup =D
Gear
Epi Goth Explorer
Schecter Demon 7
Jackson JS30 Rhodes (modded)
Line 6 POD HD500
Roland Cube 60

This is my dream guitar. Fortunately for me, it's sitting right behind me at this very moment.

But on another note, I do have two other guitars that I wouldn't mind having.

Amfisound Railo Arcticia:

Gibson ES-359:

(Invalid img)
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Last edited by Xeron Brigs at Oct 5, 2009,
hmmm

vintage gibson SG with humbucker in the bridge and a P90 in the neck
a jazzmaster with a black stained finish and the vintage metal pickguard.

i think that would cover all the tones I would need

OH and an ES-335. no mods or anything just make it look pretty.
Just like all the other threads like this one I'm gonna say:

I still got to make it.

... I have the wood, just need the hardware... then a build thread will come along... muahahahahahaha
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Mine would be a 1954 Gibson Les Paul, original single piece wraparound bridge and two P-90 pickups. Considering the price onf one of them though, I'll never buy one. I've gotten to play two and they were incredible. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all eh?

I really want a Gibson SG Goddess in Sky Burst too, they look so great - but I know the neck doesn't suit me at all. I'm contemplating making a copy of one from Warmoth.
Similarly, a Kramer Jersey Star - but the neck and the Floyd bridge don't suit me, so I'm thinking of making a Warmoth version of that too.

In fact I've actually got about seven Warmoth build plans in the works because all of my ''dream'' production guitars don't quite suit me, there's a lot of guitars that I love the look of and sound great to me but they very often don't have necks I like or they have things like Floyds, active boosts, 24 frets, third pickups or other stuff I don't like.

The only dream guitar of mine that I can't get via Warmoth but I might get by other means; I really like Fender American Deluxe HSS Strats in terms of their tone and many of their features, but I mostly play rhythm and I feel odd doing so on double cut body shapes - so I've started to favour Telecasters. The Fender Custom Shop does a guitar that is a hybrid: a Telecaster body and neck but with Strat electronics and bridge. WHat I'd be after is a rear-routed version of that (i.e. no pickguard), with the Tele bridge but the Strat neck and middle pickups and control layout, including the Am Deluxe S-1 switching. Warmoth could do the body routing but they'll charge a fortune for it and I can't work out how to wire up the S-1 switch. The Fender Custom Shop will make nearly any guitar for you though, starting at £1800 for basic Strats and Teles. I've asked them about my build before and they said it would be about £2400 for what I want - I'm very, very tempted to do it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.

PRS Private Stock

Original 1954 strat. The only thing I'd probably do to it is change the radius of the fretboard from 7.25" to 12". Just a preference...

1964 Cherry Red ES-335

This isn't an original, but a 1962 stratocaster in Sonic Blue. Even if I have to get it refinished for that color.
Suhr custom modern in Bengal burst. Should have it in 3 weeks
http://www.peachideas.com/acatalog/bengalmodern1.jpg
Meant to look very much like that one. Gotoh Floyd, Mahogany body, Doug Aldrich humbuckers. With that and my Tokai, I'll be set.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

ESP MH-100QM. I have no idea how it sounds, since there aren't any in my country, but damn, it looks so cool
Quote by flanders_91

and this is my dream g33tar!

I had one of those when they were first re-issued in '74, but without the Bigsby. Complete with ultra low frets like LP originally specified in 1954, the sound was just amazing. But it was heavy as hell and my band started playing 2 x 2-hour sets a night and it had to go. Swapped it for a '61 LP/SG Custom, so not too shabby a deal.

My current lust is another that Les would have liked. A white LP with Ebony board, Gold hardware, white pup rings and a bright gold scratchplate. Hot Slag pups and some odd wiring.

Further down the line will be a special SG, possibly solid Ebony or with an Ebony cap over mahogany body. Might even do a Mahogany neck-thru with Ebony wings.

Where's my lottery ticket?
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Pac_man0123
Ernie Ball/MusicMan JP-6 Ball Family Reserve

It's by far the best guitar I've ever played.

+1
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by BurningStarlV

I hate Mark Tremonti but this guitar is sick!

+1 to that. What's with no cover on the bridge pickup? Looks strange just on the neck.
Quote by KenjiBeast

The Zoraxe. If you have never seen such a beautiful tribute to the Legend of Zelda, **** you.

Part of my soul just left my body.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
an ESP V standard with emg 85(N) and 81(B)

and an ESP Eclipse II Snow White

I want them so bad