Page 1 of 2
I'm pretty sure the second Wal-Mart was taken in Wentzville. The old cashier in the back looks like George.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm fairly certain that my local Walmart has the most freaks.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I'm about to get up and go to Wal-Mart now. I need to get some of those bad ass Hot Pockets, some bagel bites, and possibly pizza rolls.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I was tempted to do this for people who come in to Subway.
It's worse than walmart, because you actually have to DEAL with them D:
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
This has probably been posted already. I saw an old man with boobs in YLYL7 before.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I am shocked and appauled.

Anyway, I do not support Walmart for political and moral reasons.

No really, **** Walmart.
Quote by _Ixnay_
MEh, I work at Subway and no one interesting ever comes in...
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm about to get up and go to Wal-Mart now. I need to get some of those bad ass Hot Pockets, some bagel bites, and possibly pizza rolls.

Pizza rolls are ON SALE, I had three plates of them today
Quote by shattamakkar
Damn, I had this idea a few months ago, but I never go to wal mart anymore.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by _Ixnay_

Is this why everyone who has ever worked at a Subway looks like they're ten minutes away from killing themselves, and seem to always be rude?

If I didn't love your sandwiches so much, I would never come back. Our Subway in town is in the Wal-Mart, by the way.
Quote by vintage x metal

I now deem this an awesome find TS.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is this why everyone who has ever worked at a Subway looks like they're ten minutes away from killing themselves, and seem to always be rude?

If I didn't love your sandwiches so much, I would never come back. Our Subway in town is in the Wal-Mart, by the way.
No, it's because it's a ****ty place to work. Everything there is so high-maintenance, yet must be kept completely 100% clean all the time.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by _Ixnay_
Pizza rolls are ON SALE, I had three plates of them today

Yeah, but I've had my heart set on those Hot Pockets. I dunno why. They taste awful. But I want them so badly..
Quote by vintage x metal

i wish the walmart nearby had a subway! we have a mcdonalds
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Century
i wish the walmart nearby had a subway! we have a mcdonalds

Gross. If I walk into this wal-mart, I'm going to walk out with the Hot Pockets, the Bagel Bites, the Pizza Rolls, and probably a Pizza Sub from Subway.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

The walmart ones are the worst - because they have to deal with people who go to both walmart and subway, a dangerous mix.

When you work at subway: you get no breaks, at most a free cookie, and deal with people WATCHING you make the food, every movement scrutinized and never good enough for them. You're asked questions about MSG, calories, "which is healthier?", "Why is this so expensive?", more fat people than there are at McDonalds, "Wait, I change my mind, START OVER!", "This bread is STALE!", always someone comes in the middle of lunch rush with 50 people behind them, "I need 30 subs, and they're all unique!" Plus there's the catering you do sometimes. (I've seen 300 subs ordered at once, made the hour before they were picked up)
All for minimum wage even if you've been there for 5 years and make perfect subs.
/angst.

I'm actually not rude to any customers, but I don't blame any Subway employee that is.

What were we talking about again??
Edit: I was in such a teenager-angst mode now I had to go back and correct my grammar...
Quote by shattamakkar
Last edited by _Ixnay_ at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by _Ixnay_
The walmart ones are the worst - because they have to deal with people go to both walmart and subway, a dangerous mix.

When you work at subway, you get no breaks, at most a free cookie, and deal with people WATCHING you make the food, every movement scrutinized and never good enough for them. You're asked questions about MSG, calories, "which is healthier?", "Why is this so expensive?", more fat people than there are at McDonalds, "Wait, I change my mind, START OVER!" always someone comes in the middle of lunch rush with 50 people behind them, "I need 30 subs, and they're all unique!"
All for minimum wage even if you've been there for 5 years and make perfect subs.
/angst.

I'm actually not rude to any customers, but I don't blame any Subway employee that is.

What were we talking about again??

Who the hell cares. I want to talk about Subway. I would think the Subway at our mall would have to be worse than the one at Wal-Mart.

You know, to hell with everything I've said thus far. I'm going to Sbarro's.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm going to Sbarro's.

Yum.
Quote by shattamakkar
hmm i dont think there are any sbarro's in canada...i am missing out
This lonely view
Quote by Century
hmm i dont think there are any sbarro's in canada...i am missing out

Unfortunately, if I order a whole pizza, by the time I get home, it will be cold. So I have to sit in the food court by myself to eat it. I'm trying to weigh my options up here. This seems like a much bigger pain in the ass than going to Wal-Mart.. but it seems a little bit more worth it. It would be best if I had a second person to come with me, then we could just split a pizza and save money. Hmm.. This is a hard decision.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Unfortunately, if I order a whole pizza, by the time I get home, it will be cold. So I have to sit in the food court by myself to eat it. I'm trying to weigh my options up here. This seems like a much bigger pain in the ass than going to Wal-Mart.. but it seems a little bit more worth it. It would be best if I had a second person to come with me, then we could just split a pizza and save money. Hmm.. This is a hard decision.

bring one of those bags that keep cold stuff cold or hot stuff hot
This lonely view
Last edited by Century at Sep 5, 2009,
I work at wal mart .

But I push carts and am lazy so I win.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I don't care what this site says, this is badass.

Done.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Update, I wound up going to Wal-Mart instead. It started raining really hard and I didn't want to drive all the way to Sbarro's. Sorry if I let anyone down.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Update, I wound up going to Wal-Mart instead. It started raining really hard and I didn't want to drive all the way to Sbarro's. Sorry if I let anyone down.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
We don't have Val marts in Norway So I don't see much hilarious people around here... I saw one guy in Sweden one day a few years back trying to enter a building with his umbrella not packed down so he had a hard time getting through that narrow door lol.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by _Ixnay_

Yes subway is horrible. Too many short shorts on old men... Not to mention, the local one was robbed a while ago, and the cashier was doused in lighter fluid.

Edit: Our Wal-Mart is by a liquor store, so that has made some very strange incidents, but mainly it's just rednecks, and children that don't know anything, and just seem to run around.
Last edited by Gnomefry at Sep 5, 2009,
walmart is a place where cheap disgusting bums shop. i have never set foot in and never will set foot in that hell hole. yes i am better than people who regularly shop at walmart. there i said it.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
walmart is a place where cheap disgusting bums shop. i have never set foot in and never will set foot in that hell hole. yes i am better than people who regularly shop at walmart. there i said it.

Aww. Good for you.
Quote by vintage x metal

Win

"How could you ever, ever, ever ever ever, E…V…E…R. think this is appropriate to wear in public? WOW!"
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Sep 5, 2009,
Yeah, I posted this in YLYL. Freaky stuff.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by daeqwon10000
Now we all know Wal-Mart provides great everyday items, at affordable cost. But we all also know that Wal-Mart is basically a the epitome of a public circus. My friend just sent me a site displaying all of these wonderful people.

http://peopleofwalmart.com/

Page 1 of 2