Ok, so I finally got some pre recorded drum tracks and made guitar parts to fit them. I used the software reaper for the first time, and even though it may be a pain to export the song, it sounds alot better than Aduacity. And this is the song I came up with using this drum track. Played it in Drop A# like I've been doing for awhile.

Tell me what yall think about this one.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ethan_hanus/music/all/play695926
i rly liked it
very emotional. can def see people listening to it. would be really cool in a video game sound track or something of that nature. there were a couple off key bends but all the skills there.
very well done. thanks again for the comment
i love the swing feel it has, kinda reminds me of into the lungs of hell by megadeth. but i agree that some parts of the leads sound a bit off key. you clearly have the chops, just a few notes here and there sound like theyre in the wrong key. the ideas are definitely solid though, and i can see this getting ppl pumped up live.
thanks for the crit, I really liked this song - tone is a bit too muddy for my liking but its not unbearable by all means and that the lead mianders around a bit but overall you got the workings of a great song, just needs a bit of tidying up a bit
well, don't get me wrong but I find the leadguitar (trough the whole song!) a bit confusing. It didn't sound like a melody or a theme or something..I think you should work on that..
The chords behind had a simple rhythym but they were okay

also the fact that it starts again, (at 2.30 or something) is a bit missleading
^ yeah, the pause at the middle was a bit misleading, not much I can do about it, its a pre recorded drum track for a different song that I found on a web site. I'll work on rewriteing it today. I was trying to keep in the same key, while makeing it sound hard core, thats why the chords are simple.
The drums have a very Sabbath-ish swing to them, which you can tie together with a new lead, which in some cases you go out of key with.
I liked it,

I confirm that the drums are in the still of bill ward's drumming. The guitar tone also sounds like Iomi's

I like the riffes,and solo, even if it's sounds out of scale, i like it like that, and i guess you wanted it to sound like that I'm saying that because some people can't get use to it.

That's sounds like a video game, for example serious sam's ost.

C4C ? it's in my sig
the tone sounded a but muddy/distant. i liked this though. cool song. recording quality was good. i liked the sound of the drums. very real/impowering. good stuff. i liked this. rock on man. it keeps sounding better and better. i think with vocals/lyrics this would be killer. if played live for sure. nice job. that same riff/ progression seems to go on a long time though. otherwise it was great. i liked it. good job man. not much else to say.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194578
i like the emotion it gives off but i really didnt digg it all that much but i love fighting for your life... damn dude i would it if u let me put some vocals in it
Hey,
Happy to hear that you are now including drums in your tracks.
It obviously helps you to give more structure to it.
I hear a lot of progress from the first recording of yours I listened to.
IMO, you should focus on scales work to make sure your leads have a little more struture, even if improvised.
I would also include bass in your tracks. A simple guitar pitched one octave below can do the trick if you don't have a bass.
C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194758
Quote by flaphead325
I liked it,

I confirm that the drums are in the still of bill ward's drumming. The guitar tone also sounds like Iomi's
I like the riffes,and solo, even if it's sounds out of scale, i like it like that, and i guess you wanted it to sound like that I'm saying that because some people can't get use to it.

That's sounds like a video game, for example serious sam's ost.

C4C ? it's in my sig

Is it really? I just found the free track at drumsforyou.com.

i like the emotion it gives off but i really didnt digg it all that much but i love fighting for your life... damn dude i would it if u let me put some vocals in it

That would be cool, if you really want to you can PM me about it.
I like where you're going with it, but your guitar tone is kind of muddy. The rhythm guitar is overpowering the lead and drums. If you add some bass and polish up the tone a bit it'll be a nice song. There's some good licks in there.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195648

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb