What deals have you gotten this weekend?
(Anyone know any details on the free drumset w/ purchase of Zildjian?)
FREE DRUMSET?!

*gasp*

Well over here in Seattle, it's just gonna be the 70-85% discount like on the ad.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
james your GC drum sales person here! buy the zildj zht pro pack for 389.99 get a free drum kit! sound percusion 5pc kit red or black. its deff a beginner kit but you through some evans hydrolics and an emad on the bass drum and your set!
Quote by Pat_s1t

I wish I had a Guitar Center here...

Yes, living in a dog can't be much fun

(lives in Labrador)
Quote by nospacesallowed

(lives in Labrador)

If only you knew how much it really sucks to live here. My part of the province is more than 2x the size of England, yet is home to about 25,000 people. There is ONE McDonald's here, and it's about 700km from here. I live in the biggest town, which houses about 7,000.

My half of the province is fairly pathetic tbh.
Quote by nospacesallowed

(lives in Labrador)

i had to go look at his location.

thats hilarious. nothin i want or need from GC at the moment. the only thing is a few picks and maybe a few sets of strings for when i need them but im not driving an hour from my house for picks and strings. most of which probably arent on sale.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I went in expecting to find CA-RAZY DEALS and walked out with a Dunlop glass slide. Meh.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by The Jolly Llama
I went in expecting to find CA-RAZY DEALS and walked out with a Dunlop glass slide. Meh.

I never really encountered any awesome deals there. Last guitar I TRIED to buy there I found for cheaper online.

the guy who went to go get it from the back never returned.

Some say the cthulhu got him.
Nope

I bought Dunlop 65 Ultraglide for 6 bucks. I paid with a 20 and the guy gets 10 bucks with 4 bills and then says "Fvck it" and just gives me 15 bucks. That was pretty cool
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by Victor Escobar
Nope

I bought Dunlop 65 Ultraglide for 6 bucks. I paid with a 20 and the guy gets 10 bucks with 4 bills and then says "Fvck it" and just gives me 15 bucks. That was pretty cool

... Doesn't it only cost $5.50?

edit: I saw on the commercial that at tuner was $4 and got really excited. Then I realized it would cost me at least 10 bucks to get there and back in gas...
There be no shelter here.
anyone know any deals on amps for this???

i can't play a Line 6 spider for another minute without killing myself
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by lespaul1216
anyone know any deals on amps for this???

i can't play a Line 6 spider for another minute without killing myself

You have a line 6 spider

Sorry, I really laughed when I read it though.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by courtkid1012

You have a line 6 spider

Sorry, I really laughed when I read it though.

i kno

that's why i need the deals though
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by courtkid1012
... Doesn't it only cost $5.50?

edit: I saw on the commercial that at tuner was $4 and got really excited. Then I realized it would cost me at least 10 bucks to get there and back in gas...

Plus tax
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
If anyone sees any deals about a Schecter Tempest they should message me
love is love // return to dust