i have an Ibanez jetking (JTK4) with the bigsby style tremolo and was wondering where to find the replacement trem arms that give you the strat style arm.
i saw one on bob dylan's guitar in a picture in the latest "rolling stone" issue and was wondering if i could find one, or if i would have to make one?
Last edited by larson8er at Sep 5, 2009,