http://www.myspace.com/icarustheowl

Why you should listen:

Icarus The Owl bridge the gap between being very technical and being a catchy pop/rock band. 90% percent of their CD is in an odd time signature, but average music listeners would assume it's their new favorite pop/rock sing-a-long. Icarus The Owl's music appeals to many demographics, because it's musically mature, yet accessible to people who listen for the hooks. The lead guitarist hardly uses a pick, because most of the riffs require two-handed tapping. Their debut CD features a wide array of songs, so there is a song for everyone.

RIYL: Thrice, Minus the bear, fans of melodic music with a technical edge.

Free CD Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KY0M9LOS
Great songs, nice-looking layout, well-written bio. I'm surprised you guys aren't signed yet, but it'll come soon i suppose.

Good job, and good luck with your career
Wow that was a ton better than I expected you guys are pretty good. The tapping is sick!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by Bitches nBagels
Wow that was a ton better than I expected you guys are pretty good. The tapping is sick!

Thanks so much! Let me know if you want tabs or anything!
How do you do your songs live? Do you tap and sing or like just do the power chords?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Last edited by Bitches nBagels at Sep 7, 2009,
I am also curious as to how your songs would work out live.
I gave the album a listen today, its very good and showed a few friends there diggin' it too!
I would like some tabs.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
Quote by kylemain
I am also curious as to how your songs would work out live.
I gave the album a listen today, its very good and showed a few friends there diggin' it too!
I would like some tabs.

What's your email? I can def. send over some tabs. Live we have a lead guitarist. I do have to two handed tap and sing at the same time for some parts though.
Downloaded your album, very very good. Could you send me a tab for The Extortionist?