So I have two amps that have broke. The first one's input jack broke. And the second one's gain, and master volume knobs broke. Horrible luck.

But I'm trying to find out if there is a way to hook just the speaker of one of the amps up to my Line 6 Pocket Pod. I could start trying to figure it out, but I would like to know if it's a waste of time before I try.
Yeah, my parents won't take me to a shop though. I know it could be fixed but I don't have the equipment to do it.
Quote by sbinlb
your two broken amps are really easy to fix
Quote by enselmis
Yeah they are easy to fix.
Quote by Rock In Rio
Very simple soldering job you got there to fix em.
You guys crack me up. He never said what kind of amp he has. Some of them have the pots and jacks mounted directly to the board. Get a part with EXACTLY the right dimensions, or the shit doesn't fit back in the chassis. Not impossible, but finding the parts with the right physical dimension can sometimes be a royal pain. You think it's easy until you actually do it.

Anyway, back ON TOPIC:
I doubt your Pocket Pod is capable of driving a speaker directly.
Earbuds, yes. But the sound through a speaker is gonna be very faint unless you stick it right next to your ear. You'll hear more of the guitar acoustically than through the speaker.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.