Ok, say you buy an amp from an EU country (Germany etc.) and bring it to England, is there any risk to the amp, the tubes or anything else as long as i have a suitable adapter? Because i can get stuff much cheaper from thomann.com, but it's based in Germany, so even though i get free postage etc. which will save me around £150 overall, if it won't work then obviously that would be pointless....
Yeah, it'll work. Just because the retailer is based in Germany, doesn't mean the products are designed for Germany. Check it's 230V and compatible lead, though.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Thomann.de is based in Germany, yes, but they have warehouses in England too.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
yeah, you'll need to get your own kettle lead, but germany is the same voltage (or at least, close enough) as the UK.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?