Hey guys, well my girlfriend who I've been going out with for two years just left me for who she was with before.She didn't give me a reason, and she didn't even break up with me to my face (text message). He beat her, he called her names and constantly swore at her, and blew her off to do drugs(I enjoyed some weed noww and then but never if it meant blowing her off). Now I have to watch her go and willingly be treated like this. The kicker? I'm happy for her. She hadn't seemed very cheerful for a while, and now she's her usual self now. I know I love her because I'm happy for her that she left me because she wasnt happy. I told her "I love you, and I always will. If he EVER does anything to upset you I'm here for you day or night. Even if you stay with him I'll still be here if you need to talk."

Thank you so much for reading my rant, I really needed to get that out. So do you think I'm doing the right thing for her in handling this like this?
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by boreamor
Reach into her bag and retrieve your testicles.

I mean that in the nicest way ever.

I didn't read the OP, but I lol'd
That sucks. Although she seems stupid. Unless she doesn't care about the beatings?
RIP Tom Searle.
Meh, she left you with your balls, she'll b back
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
f@$% her, whip it out and stick it in.

kidding... maybe... aanywayssss... shes probably one of those people who love to be abused, its who they are and it takes years of counseling to change that... sorry dude oh well she was probably no good for you anyways.
Quote by MightyAl
A girl is a mythical creature, somewhat akin to a unicorn, or chimera.
They don't really exist, but it would be cool if they did.
Women are stupid. I realize this is a very general and vague response, but I don't feel like getting into details. I've known a few girls that acted like that, that fell for guys who were complete dicks and didn't deserve ANY women, and when I would ask them they wouldn't be able to give me ANY reasons for dating them. And then inevitably, the guy would be a douche to her and she'd break up with him and I'd refrain from saying "I told you so" and she'd tell me how right I'd been and how great of a friend I was.

And then a week later she'd be back with him.

But I'm not bitter...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I dunno. Y'know? (man I was dumb for coming to the pit for help)
As for getting my balls back the whole reason we were together was because I punched him out before he hit her a few times.

Edit: No she hated it when he would hit her.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Sep 5, 2009,
I wish people would stop calling her stupid. Makes me feel dumb for loving her.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
she might be one of those attracted yo a bad boy. a fad that problably didnt wear off from middle school. when you punched him out she probably thought you were a "bad" boy too. but i guess she was wrong?
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
Quote by velocigecko
Hey guys, well my girlfriend who I've been going out with for two years just left me for who she was with before.She didn't give me a reason, and she didn't even break up with me to my face (text message). He beat her, he called her names and constantly swore at her, and blew her off to do drugs(I enjoyed some weed noww and then but never if it meant blowing her off). Now I have to watch her go and willingly be treated like this. The kicker? I'm happy for her. She hadn't seemed very cheerful for a while, and now she's her usual self now. I know I love her because I'm happy for her that she left me because she wasnt happy. I told her "I love you, and I always will. If he EVER does anything to upset you I'm here for you day or night. Even if you stay with him I'll still be here if you need to talk."

Thank you so much for reading my rant, I really needed to get that out. So do you think I'm doing the right thing for her in handling this like this?

Jks, I am sorry that this has happened to you, chances are she will come to the person that she knows will love her, which is you, just bide you're time.
a little lost.....
^ most helpful post so far.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by velocigecko

Because it told you what you wanted to hear.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by velocigecko

Why did you sig yourself?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by boreamor
Reach into her bag and retrieve your testicles.

I mean that in the nicest way ever.

To sig, or not to sig. THAT is the question.
Quote by Gyroscope
Why did you sig yourself?

To be able to say I've done it.

As far as hearing what I want to hear This juust happened about 10 mins ago. Right now im just trying to get over the shock of it happening.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Don't blame a chick for losing you for a hotter guy who obviously is more of a retard.

Just because guys can do it, women can't? It's thoughts like that that keep women below men. They have every right to be with whoever they want, maybe it seems stupid, but you wouldn't be complaining if you were getting some from Scarlette Johannson right now.

edit: not directed at the TS, just threw it out there after reading a couple of comments
Quote by velocigecko
To be able to say I've done it.

As far as hearing what I want to hear This juust happened about 10 mins ago. Right now im just trying to get over the shock of it happening.

Something about sigging yourself when it doesn't say "I can sig myself" just bothers me. Like when you think a post you made is funny and you sig it, it just doesn't sit right with me. Like if you are watching a movie, then you start thinking about them only acting, then think about them practicing acting. It's sickening.
Better?
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by due 07
Something about sigging yourself when it doesn't say "I can sig myself" just bothers me. Like when you think a post you made is funny and you sig it, it just doesn't sit right with me. Like if you are watching a movie, then you start thinking about them only acting, then think about them practicing acting. It's sickening.

It's like a comedian laughing at his own joke.

Quote by velocigecko
Better?

Yeah I guess...
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
rule # 33

If it exists, there is a thread for it
When the last living thing has died on account of us,
how poetical it would be if Earth could say,
in a voice floating up perhaps from the floor of the Grand Canyon,
"It is done. People did not like it here."
Quote by Gyroscope
It's like a comedian laughing at his own joke.

Yeah I guess...

Exactly