I'm still a little new to photoshop, illustrator, etc. so I don't know all of the basics yet. If I created something in Illustrator, would I be able to then bring that over into photoshop and mess with colors, filters, etc.?
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
You should be able to. I think you might need to convert the Illustrator file to a pdf. I THINK....

Edit: Yes you do have to convert/save them as pdf files.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
You should be able to. I think you might need to convert the Illustrator file to a pdf. I THINK....

Edit: Yes you do have to convert/save them as pdf files.

Alright, thanks for your help
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
from what i can remember, you should be able to open an illustrator file directly in photoshop. It'll give you the option of converting all the illustrator objects into photoshop layers. Not sure if this is the case for older versions of the programs though
You can import Illustrator files into Photoshop as smart objects, or pixels. I haven't used the former too often, but if you rasterize the Illustrator file in Photoshop as pixels, the objects won't be modifiable again in Illustrator.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202